Chapter 41

Adam's POV

-An hour later-

"Ugh, what are we gonna do?" I say to myself as I spin around in my swiveled seat.

I make myself stop spinning by placing my feet on the ground; still. "Hmm.." I rubbed my eyes, and lean back.

'What about we just wait..?' I thought to myself.

I take a moment to think about it; it is a big event for us, I take a look at my screen and then I heard the Skype ringtone as someone's calling me which makes me jump.

I read who's calling, and apparently Seto is.

I answer it, "Hey Seto, ugh God you scared me when you called." I giggled silently.

"Oh, sorry I frightened you, I didn't mean to," Seto joined in as well. "Anyways, are you busy right now?" He asked as I can hear him stretch.

Seto doesn't really like having his webcam on in a Skype call, I sometimes wonder why. "Oh, nah. Why'd you called? Is there something wrong? Not trying to sound rude or anything." I say as it started to sound awkward.

"I was thinking about the whole 'moving' thing, and I just guessed if you were thinking about it also.." He explained.

"Well, I was actually.. Um," I scratched the back of my brunette hair. "Oh, I'm dumb! Do you know what I just completely forgot? Ja-" I was about to say until Seto spoke.

"Jason's birthday? I know, we have to get things together quickly and think of something. I actually already made him something.. but nothing too special." Seto began to sound a bit suspicious, but I decided to just ignore that feeling.

"..Wow Seto, it's like your reading my mind. I'm impressed, but I just thought maybe all of us could go bowling. But maybe one or two of us has to stay at his home and plan a surprise!" I began to feel excited about thinking that idea.

"Hmm.. that sounds cool, but we have to let the others know. Especially Ty, but how can we let him know without letting Jason thinking that we're doing something for his birthday?" Seto asked.

"Oh wait-" I heard him face palm but I spoke.

"Sorry to interrupt you Seto, but I was just thinking about texting him. Hopefully Jason won't see his text.." I say grabbing my phone that was sitting in front of me on the desk.

"Yeah, I just thought about texting him instead, I probably sounded dumb for a second. But you can go ahead and text him or else it'll be weird if we did at the same time." Seto explained as he offered.

"Alright." I say, about to send him a text. "And.. send." I say as I pressed the send button and placed my phone back on the desk.

-Switching to Ty's POV-

Jason and I have been watching Netflix ever since we came back from that meeting we had. We were doing a marathon of the anime "RWBY". I was cuddling with Jason as we were on the couch. I felt my phone vibrate since it's in my pocket, I pulled it out as I saw it was a message from Adam.

'Oh no, did something happen?' I thought to myself, then I view to see what he said.

'Ty, don't let Jason see this text. We're planning something for his birthday so we have to get the others into a call, do you think you'll be able to be in a call later on tonight while he's asleep?' I read.

I look at Jason, then he looks at me. "Is there something wrong, babe?" He pulled me more closer to him.

I lock my phone quickly, "Um.. I-it's nothing, my throat is just feeling dry. I'm just gonna get a drink of water." I say getting up slowly.

"Actually, I'll go get a glass for you." He tells me and gives me kiss on the cheek. "Okay.."

I look at him for a moment until he walks into the kitchen. I unlock my phone, and texted Adam back, 'I'll actually come over in about 10 mins, I'll make sure Jason doesn't know' Then I sent the text.

Jason came back, "Umm, Jason? I kinda gotta run over to Adam's really quick. He needs help with something." I say to him as he hands me the glass of water.

"Alright, just let me come with!" Jason said as he was about to go get his jacket.

I placed down the glass of water on the coffee table in front of the couch, then grabbed his arm. "..Um.. Jason, I think you've helped Adam more than once before. J-just let me try to help him myself-" I was trying to convince him to stay and not let him know about the surprise.

Jason looked like he's starting to get annoyed. "Ty, I don't want anything happening to you. I feel like Adam is trying to set you up with something or.. You and Adam have a thing going on!" He faces me then pulls his arm away.

My eyes open more wide, "No, Jason! Why would you think that way? How long have you known Adam? Has he ever done anything bad in his life before that you know about or seen? Probably not. And why would I ever cheat on you? You are the best thing that's ever happen to me!" I raised my voice back at him, I didn't want Jason to ever think that way.

He stood there in shock, "T-ty.. I'm sorry, I just don't want you walking away from me. I've been hiding something from you for a while." He took a deep breath, then exhaled. "You see, I have social anxiety.. I've been having these nightmares and thoughts that the most important thing to me, well, wasn't a part of me. You wanted to break up with me and didn't want me to be a part of Team Crafted. Everyone voted for me to be out and I ended up alone.. I-I just don't want that h-happening.." Jason was shaking, and tears were in his eyes.

He covered his mouth with his hand, I walked more closer to him. I put my arms around his neck and our noses touched, "That'll never happen." I said to him in a soft voice.

I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. We stood there, enjoying the moment. I back away, "I promise you that there's nothing going on between me and Adam, he just needs my help. That's all." I told him, trying to make Jason understand.

"Alright, just.. come back soon." Jason said as I was putting on my shoes.

I said 'goodbye' then headed out the door.

Alright, it's time to begin the plan..