Chapter 16

Ty's POV

-Dream-

I end up back in my house to where Jason comes, why? my father starts hurting me, then I saw Jason just standing there. "Ty," I hear Jason say looking down, "I never really cared about you, I lied to you.." What? No..that can't be true! He just layed against the wall, him watching my father beating me up, I start to tear up "Jason! Please..I love you." The words came out of my mouth but it was mute, tears kept falling from my eyes as my dad kept abusing me, "Goodbye Tyler." I hear Jason say with his head down and him smiling evilly.

-Dream End-

I wake up and sat up quickly, I felt my face and I had tear stains against it, I felt my forehead, I felt cold sweat, I looked at the time and it said 1 AM. I see Jason opening his eyes a little, "Babe, you okay?" I hear him say softly in his tired voice, I almost went into tears again, "What's wrong? What happened?" he says while sitting up and putting his arms around me "I-I was back in my r-room where you were about to come and save me from that bastard, b-but you said you didn't care about me in the first place," I say almost breaking down, "that you lied to me.." I curl up into a ball with my head on my knees so he wouldn't see my face. "Ty! That is not true, why would I ever do that to you? I love you to death, I would even take a bullet for you!" Jason tells me that as he hugged me tighter. He lifts my chin for me to look at him, he comes closer to me and kisses me on the lips softly, "Try to go to sleep, I'll make you something in the morning." We both lied back down as Jason whispers to me, "Alright, but you don't have to.." I replied back as he pulled me close and wrapped his arms around my waist then I blushed and closed my eyes.