Chapter 18

Narrator's POV

After a few hours later, Jason turned off the TV. "What do you want to do now?" Ty asks while looking at Jason. "Hmm..Oh! I forgot, we should get your stuff now." Jason says while rubbing Ty's head slow and softly trying not to hurt him. Ty starts shaking, "It's okay, you can stay here and I'll check if he's up or still on the floor from the windows." Jason kisses Ty's head, "Okay, if he is, call the police. Please." Ty looks at him with sad eyes, "I will." Jason grabs his phone and heads out the door.

Ty looks out from the window and watches Jason walk from the driveway to the sidewalk, "Please be okay Jason, I love you.." Ty says while clenching his fists against his side.

Jason walks up to Ty's house and takes a deep breath, he moved quietly to every window he could reach, once he got to the window of Ty's old living room, Jason saw his father on a chair chugging down alcohol. Shit.. Jason thought. He leaned against the wall so Ty's father wouldn't see Jason. Jason quickly grabbed out his phone then called 911, he moved away from the wall so he wouldn't hear Jason from outside. "911 what's your emergency?" He hears a lady speak, "Hi, I would like to report a child abuser of the name James Ellis." Jason replied. "Can you please give me the address and I'll send the police to that house." The lady tells Jason, he gives her the address. "Okay, one more thing. What is your name and how do you know this?" The lady asks Jason, "My name is Jason Probst, I'm a friend of Tyler Ellis and I found this out yesterday when I was at his house after school, I made Tyler to come live with me." Jason says a bit nervously, "Ok, help is on the way!" The lady smiles through the phone. "Thank you." Then Jason hangs up. He quickly texted Ty that he's fine and the police will arrive shortly to arrest him, 'Alright, be safe.' Ty replied back, Jason smiled and saw the police arrive near the driveway. "Can you please tell me where he is?" A police officer asked. Jason pointed inside near the living room, Jason watched as Ty's father get arrested. Three police men walk out the door; two holding Ty's father and one behind them. "Thank you, officer!" Jason said with a smile. "No problem, he'll be in there for a very long time." The police officer said giving Jason a half smile, after that Jason went back to his house to explain what happened.