Chapter 15

Ty's POV

I start to wake up slowly, "Shut up!" I hear Jason say. I look at him while I'm sitting up, "Hey Ty, how are you feeling?" Jason asks me as he walks over to me and kisses my head. "I'm feeling somewhat fine, but still weak.." I flinched. "It's fine, also my mom is home, and I told her that your here and asked if you could live with us," Jason smirked. "Well..what did she say?" I tilt my head to the side a bit. "She said you could, and-" I cut him off. "I'm sorry to interrupt but how am I getting my stuff over here like my computer, and a few clothes?" I ask him shivering a little, I don't want to go back to my father ever again. "Don't worry Ty," Jason climbs on the bed and wraps his arms around me from behind. "I'll call the police first so that way I can carry your stuff over and he doesn't have to hurt you ever again." He kissed me on the lips. "Okay." "Want to meet my mom?" "Sure but, I'll try to walk.." I tried getting up but almost fell, luckily Jason caught me. "Or..I can bring her in here," He laughs nervously while rubbing the back of his neck. "Good idea."

Jason walks out of the room to bring his mother in, a minute later I see his mother, she has long wavy light brown hair like Jason's, light blue eyes, wearing a blue navy t-shirt with light blue jeans and gray shoes. She gasps, "Aww Jason! You didn't tell me that your boyfriend was that cute! You two look so cute together!" His mother squeals, wait..how does she know we're together? Jason starts to get nervous and blushes when his mother said the word 'boyfriend'. "Oh..I also told her what happened at school and at your house..whoops!" He looks off into the distance, "Hi Ty! I'm Jason's mom, it's so nice to meet you! I hope you'll be happy living with us." His mother comes towards to me and pets my hair a little, it calmed me down, I don't know why but I just felt calm. "I'll be happy too." I say with a smile, "Also I know you have school tomorrow since it'll be Friday but I'm letting you guys stay here since I'm letting you rest here for another day." Jason's mother explains to me, "Oh, okay." She walks over to the door then Jason comes over to me and cuddles with me. "Alright, I'll let you guys do your thing~" His mother says walking away, we blush then look at each other. We both start to laugh, "One more question, where's your father?" I ask Jason. "Oh, he's out on vacation, he'll be back in a few days.." Jason explains, he goes to shut the door and climbs back into the bed. He comes closer to me and snuggles, after that we fell asleep into each other's arms.