Chapter 45 - final

A few years later..

-Adam-

Pretty much by this time everyone dropped out of high school/college to do YouTube and work hard on the Team Crafted channel. But, that didn't last very long. 2-3 years.. I think? Oh well, but what happened is money got involved. Mitch wanted to take control, and Jerome at the time had to agree with him with every decision that he had to make or wanted to make. Because of that, our minds weren't fully open to what Mitch was completely saying. Which made us kick Seto out, but Ty was the only one that didn't want him to leave.

The house situation really didn't go as planned either, only Quentin and Jason were able to live with me. Everyone else had to drive, but a year later, things happened and the team completely fell apart. Everyone went off to do their own thing, but Ty and Jason were still together and actually got engaged recently. Mitch, screw him, good thing Jerome broke up with him but I think they still are on good terms. Quentin and Ian, I have no idea what's going on with them but their channels still seem to be doing good, but I haven't really been seeing any collabs on their channels, they are probably still together, but who knows.

Dakota, eventually had a kid and decided to quit YouTube at least a year later after the whole situation with TC. Good guy, hopefully things are going okay for him. But, Seto. God.. Seto, I hope you're okay, haven't been responding that much. But, the only latest thing I heard from him is he's been playing nonstop on Runescape. I'm so sorry Seto that we did that to you, I still feel remorse but at the same time I don't, at least he's happy doing his own thing.

Right now, I see my son, Mason bouncing up and down and dancing along to his favorite TV show theme song. God, he always makes me so happy. Alesa, I thought things would go well but oh well, at least I still get to see my son over the weekends. I thought we could be happy forever, and actually get married. But life is life, things happen and you can't change it. The office I work at now has been going pretty great, but still stressful. Get to meet new people, some old friends from when I was a young child, and get to see some leave to do their own thing. I guess my channel has been going okay as well, but doesn't matter much to me. But, I'm hoping some day that I get to see Ty and Jason more, we've been through a lot of shit, I miss them even though I still sometimes message them, and they always eventually reply back.

All I can hope for now is a better future for all of us, and maybe some day we could get back together and form a new group or something with a new title. Who knows.