Chapter 19

Narrator's POV

"Jason!" Ty ran up to Jason, jumped to give him a hug. "I'm happy you're okay, how long will he be in jail?" Ty asked jumping a little when he lets go of Jason. "Haha, he'll be in there for a vey long time!" He gives Ty a smile, they both went back inside the house. Jason grabbed a bottle of water, "So, do you want to come with me to get your stuff?" He asked Ty, Ty was staring at Jason with his headphones on. Jason giggled then went over to Ty and knocked on the side of his head lightly, "Oh, sorry I didn't hear what you said, your eyes are too beautiful to look at.." Ty took off his headphones and murmured the last part but Jason heard it. "I said do you want to come with me and get your stuff from the house?" Jason repeated the question, "Yeah so I know what to take and if you need help." Ty replied, they head out the door to get Ty's things.

They both arrived back at Ty's house, Ty sighed as they walked toward the front door, Jason hugged him and told him it'll be okay. They walked into Ty's room to grab some of his clothes, all of his computer things, his hat and beanie, and as soon they were about to leave Ty turned back around and gave his house one more look then sighed. Jason touched Ty's shoulder which made Ty look at Jason then smiled. They walked back to Jason's house (or should I say.. the Truelox's house) with Jason carrying all of Ty's computer things and Ty carrying his clothes and other things. After when they got home, Jason hooked up Ty's computer in the guest room since there wasn't any room for Ty to set his computer in Jason's room. Once they set everything up, they decided to go in a call and play a singleplayer world together on Minecraft.