Chapter 29

Jason's POV

"..What?" I was in shock. I couldn't believe Ian's awake! "I said he's awake, we have to get the others. Espicially Quentin. Now" Then Seto hung up. "Ty, we need to head to the hospital. Now." I said quickly while getting my shoes and coat on, then I gathered my things. "Why? W-What's going on?!" Ty started freaking out.

"Ian's awake. We have to call up the others." I explained. "Alright, I'll get my phone and we'll head in the car." Ty rushed into my room to grab his phone and rushed back out to put on his shoes then we left the house, locking the door. I went into the driver's seat as Ty was in the passenger's. "Alright, I'll call up Mitch, Jerome, and Quentin as you can call up Dakota and Adam." I explained to Ty while starting to drive out of the driveway. Ty nodded and starting calling people as I did the same. Mostly everyone got the same reaction as us but Quentin was more in shock.

-Time Skip-

We arrived at the hospital and rush inside. We ask for Ian and they let us into his hospital room. As we walked in we saw Seto sitting in the chair talking to Ian, Seto looked at us. "Hey guys. Did you call up the others?" Seto asked. "Yep, they should be here any minute." Ty said to Seto.

I look at Ian. He was still hooked up to wires. "So Ian..do you remember anything?" I walk over to him as Ty took a seat next to Seto. "Sort of.." Ian's voice sounded weak and raspy. "I got a call from the hospital. That's how I found out that Ian woke up." Seto explained to me and Ty.

All of a sudden, we heard footsteps. Loud. People running. I looked at the door as Adam, Mitch, Jerome, Dakota, and Quentin were there, panting.

"We're..here..ohgodimtired." Adam fell to the ground and passed out. We stared at Adam for a second, I looked back up. Quentin was looking at Ian, his frown turned into a smile slowly. He jumped over Adam and rushed over to Ian's side. "Ian! Are you okay? How do you feel?" Quentin asked a few questions quickly but then Ian sat up slowly,

"Do I..know you..?"