Chapter 33

Ian's POV
I wake up about 4 AM. I've been trying so hard to remember Quentin. All my memories were still fuzzy, I had to remember!

"Why can't I see..why can't I see all the colors that you see?" I start singing quietly the song Echo by Dari, a cover that I listened to.

"Why is this happening? Why?!" I start to talk a bit louder. I just didn't want to wake up Quentin.

I heard the door open in the hallway. Crap.

"H-Hey Ian, is everything alright?" I heard him say while fixing his hair and glasses.

"Yes..well no, Quentin I'm just trying so hard to remember you fully! It keeps hurting me that I only remember the others! I fucking hate myself for this!" I start to tear up. Quentin had a sad look on his face.

"Ian please calm do-" Quentin said calmly.

"No! I can't calm down, you don't know how much this is hurting me!" Quentin rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"I'm sorry for this, I'm sorry that I just had to look at that stupid phone-" Quentin came closer to me, I felt his lips against mine.

Memories start to flow back. How? Memories went through my mind quickly, when we met, when me, Dakota, and Quentin were out at the lake, when we met Ty. Almost everything.

Quentin pulls away.

"Ian, I'm sorry but I really just hate it seeing you like this and-"

"I remember you."