twenty three~

🎶: darling by svt

•••Divers philosophers, hold that lips

is parcel of the mouth••••

-William Shakespeare

**********

Jisoo was taking forever to finish his practical. Jeonghan was already done with his and he isn't even majoring in business!

He just took it for fun apparently duh. It's so annoying how the hell does being smart comes naturally to him!?!?

Joshua and Seungcheol had opted for nearly all same subjects. they had come to a conclusion few years back that seeing how they share same ambition, they made a decision.

so the plan is to either do a start up together and become partners or take over their parent's business. They were both good friends and business partners themselves.

Seungcheol was about to be done with his assignment as well, he had the urge to do it in a rush, seeing his lover waiting for him.

Jeonghan just stood their scrolling something on his phone as he waited for the other two finish.

Joshua couldn't help but struggle with the language difference while during the assignment. He had good vocabulary and everything but couldn't deny the fact that he needed a lot of help in translations somehow.

Seungcheol soon finished too, Joshua forced his friends to leave first so that they can go on their date, while he himself drowns in the misery of his work missing Seokmin already (dramatic).

___________
Meanwhile
____________

Seokmin somehow was over with his painful last lecture, the one and half hour which felt like years (me in my classes).

"Why are you so dazed today" Mingyu asked seemingly not knowing what's going on in his friend's mind as they exited their class after the professor finished their class remarks.

"He has a lovelife unlike someone i know" Minghao retorted. (Can't relate)

Mingyu pouted. Why they always like that to him TT (no for real)

He still is not sure what he aspires to be, sure he does have a lot of interests but not something he's passionate about at least for now.

He has plans to get a part-time during vacations to get variety of experience and just to make sure he can support himself.

At the moment he has to see joshua. He said his goodbyes to Minghao but the latter doesn't pay much attention being too busy clinging to his boyfriend while Mingyu has plans to go bowling with his 97z, Seokmin had politely rejected the invite for obvious reasons.

Their college is huge enough to divide the campus based on subjects students have opted for and has a separate building for practicals and tests.

Seokmin made his way there with an umbrella in his hand and knapsack in the other.

Dark clouds blotched in the expansive sky looked somehow placid to Seokmin as he glanced up and smiled.