Chapter 29

"Are you crazy."

"Maybe, but I'm not your problem." I fidget in the seat that me legs dangle off of. "No lie, you were really gonna be dead weight in here if I didn't lust for you." He's taking too long to answer, maybe I should send him off.

"You're crazy!"

I slice my eyes at him, still having my legs dangling on either side of him. "Wow? I didn't notice. I'm just a woman asking a man who I don't fancy to sleep with her for a kink, that's freaking it." That's surely not all in this story. "I don't wanna get killed in my apartment so le me remind you that
I'm special right now: called on distress. You must not know that if I cry wolf, your police will be my pets." After all that happened with the two countries, China and the U.S are best pals now. China needs US and we need them. If an American like myself is attacked on China's soil... "You would be wiped away by your own. One life for a million, right?"

"This is blackmail."

"No, I have no leverage over you. You're just...enthralling."

He looks frustrated in the face, but he leans away from me. "Your luck will run out, Tallulah."

"Not today." He looks delicious. My hand sits on his neck, pulling his face closer to mine. I bury my tongue in his mouth. I smile into the kiss when I feel the warm spit hit my tongue. "You taste warm."

A force pushes my shoulders back. The kiss disconnects, leaving me to look at a pink, confused Blood.

"Nǐ wèishéme wěn wǒ?!"

(Why did you kiss me)

"Cāo wǒ." I sigh/laugh.

"Shènme?!"

I lower my eyes. "Nǐ hé yīgè hēirén nǚrén fà shēng le xìng guānxì ma?"

(You ever had sex with a black woman?)

He looks me up and down with wide eyes. "Wǒ bùxiǎng hé nǐ fāshēng xìng guānxì!"

(I don't want sex with you)

I roll my eyes. "Really? Leave then."

He sits there dazed.

"Leave, I'm asking you to leave my apartment with the money. If not, then well" I look over him. "You're a lucky man." He goes over to the bag and picks it up.

Is he leaving in real life? I didn't actually plan to use a vibrator tonight.

His grip on the bag tightens before he drops it and walks over to me. "Yīyè."

(One night)

I let my lips hover over his skin, only allowing it to feel a little heat. "Let that hatred turn into lust: it's sexier."

"You're sexier when you're not looking for blood."

"Did you really just say that?" I pinch myself. "You really did. All this beating each other up for nothing."

He chuckles and backs away. "You think I beat you?"

"Didn't you?"

"You literally flew into my side."

...

"That's besides the point-"

"You jumped into-" we start to talk over eachother.

"You really thought I'd go down without a fight?"

"You asked for it-"

"You slammed me-"

"You" "You." We stop when we hear our words come out in unison.

I play with my bra. "You want me as bad as I want you?"

"You don't know how to take no for an answer, do you?"

"You stayed for something." I click my tongue and peep his pants. "Wǒ bù huì nàme kěndìng." As I look away, I roll my eyes and bite the side of my lip.

(I wouldn't be so sure)

"I can fake an organism but the D don't lie." I play with his pants. "Take these off." Yes!!

He waves his hands to tell me to continue. His black hair is to his collar bone now, still frizzy/curly as it always was.  He looks at me with lowered eyes. I enjoy the thought of him weak because of me, because of something other than pain. He's going to be weak because of pleasure.

🖋️🖋️🖋️

Ok, so we can take a poll before I even start writing the next chapter. She's nasty, that's her character but don't want her to do it with

Wang

Xin

...Both

Comment and see you on a few days!!

Also! The last day of writing will be August 31st! It should've been August 23rd, but I stretched it past the 6 months because I care a lot! Getting this book done in 6 months is a goal because a year on a book is a little too lot!

Don't forget to vote a person and on this chapter as soon as you read! Zàijiàn!!🖐🏾