Chapter 3: Date a Live

"Shit!!"

Hiroto shouted as he opened his eyes and stood up from the ground with an annoyed expression on his face. Making the woman with long wavy silver hair and sapphire eyes flinch in shock from seeing him wake up from his death.

 Making the woman with long wavy silver hair and sapphire eyes flinch in shock from seeing him wake up from his death

[Errors have occurred during the character possession process]

[Adjustments are being made]

[Thank you for your contributions, host]

"You son of a bitch..."

[Host please calm down]

"You placed me in a fucking dead person!! I'm going to murder you!!"

He shouted. Not noticing the woman sitting behind him. Looking at him in bewilderment before tears started to accumulate in the corner of her eyes.

"Shinji... You're alive..."

She said, causing Hiroto to glance in her direction before he glanced at the system.

"Who am I possessing?"

[Shinji Takamiya, the identity of Itsuka Shido before he was recreated and given birth to by the first spirit, Mio Takamiya]

"... What?"

Hiroto muttered in shock before the woman suddenly hugged him tightly in her embrace with tears running down her cheeks. Looking at him with a look of joy and relief in her eyes as she saw him alive and moving.

"You're alive... you're alive..."

She repeated as she buried her face in his chest, but froze when the smell of blood entered her nose.

[Host, you have 10 minutes until this body dies, we'll recreate this body for you later, and would still be Shinji Takamiya... but Shido Itsuka would not be born]

'Why the fuck did you bring me 30 years before the original timeline!? You wanted to see me die that much!?'

[To be honest, we do]

'This fuck- calm yourself, Hiroro'

He thought as his head ached while thinking about the mess the system made.

[Host, be grateful since this would make your quest a lot easier than you think]

'I should be thanking you!? You son of a bitch!!'

He thought before he spat out blood, causing it to splatter on the woman hugging him.

"S-Shinji?"

The woman called out while hugging his body as her complexion began to pale. Making her look at Hiroto in a panic before she started to try and heal his wounds with her powers.