Chapter 32: Suffering

"Poke"

"... Stop..."

Hiroto said with a frown on his face and his eyes closed. Groggily pushes the thing poking his cheek with an annoyed look on his face before going back to sleep, causing the person sitting down on a seiza beside him to raise the thing in her hand and waited for a few seconds before poking him on the cheek again.

"Nia... are you messing... with me again..."

"Nia?"

A computerized-like voice of a young girl asked, causing Hiroto's eyebrows to furrow deeply as it is the first time that he ever heard this voice. Making him open his eyes before seeing a cute young girl with long blue hair tied in a twin tail sitting beside him on the bed. Poking him with green onion in her hand as if she was checking if he was alive, causing him to rub his eyes in response to see if he was still half-asleep.

 Poking him with green onion in her hand as if she was checking if he was alive, causing him to rub his eyes in response to see if he was still half-asleep

"... I should get a few days of rest..."

He said before going back to sleep, causing the girl to sulk before hitting him with the green onion in her hands. Waking Hiroto up completely before burying his face on the pillow, peeking at the young girl who now began to pinch his cheeks to make him wake up.

"It's already morning, Hiroto"

She said as a weirdly computerized voice was produced by her vocal cords. Making Hiroto look at her strangely due to the weird yet pleasant voice she was producing, causing him to sigh before slumping back down on the bed, but was stopped by a foot that suddenly kicked him on the stomach.

"What the-"

"You're not thinking of going back to sleep, right? We've been waiting for your stupid ass to wake up for hours now"

A loud and rowdy voice shouted angrily before grabbing him by the collar, causing him to see a familiar face of a girl. A girl with long messy blond hair tied in a ponytail and green eyes staring at him with a frown on her face. Making Hiroto widen his eyes in surprise before the girl threw him on the bed. Forcing him to sit down before he saw suddenly slapped in the face to make him wake up completely.

 Forcing him to sit down before he saw suddenly slapped in the face to make him wake up completely