Chapter 30: Date a Live (End)

"FALL BACK!! FALL BACK IMMEDIATELY!!"

A commander of a warship ordered before being shot by a nuclear explosion down to the ground, causing the wizards to look up at the sky in terror as they watched the battlecruiser rain down hundreds of highly concentrated energy beams at all their allies. Ensuing great chaos on the battlefield as its appearance completely changed its tide.

"W-What the hell are we even fighting against..."

One of the wizards said before two other wizards trying to pass her were shot down by two beams of energy. Blowing a large hole in their chest as they fell to the ground and become food for the zerglings laying in wait, causing her to clench her teeth before she and the thousands of bandersnatchs all flew at great speed in the direction of the battlecruiser. Firing every weapon that they have in their arsenal but only managed to leave a scratch on its surface, but they didn't give up and continued to rush towards it. Aiming to infiltrate it to get take over the ship.

[Hostiles Approaching in 20 seconds. Preparing to fire the plasma torpedoes]

The officers inside the battlecruiser said before a hatch in the ship's body opened and launched hundreds of torpedoes at them. Creating hundreds of small explosions in the sky before all of its heavy gun turrets mounted above it to aim in the direction of the bandersnatchs who tried to climb on top of the ship. Firing hundreds of high-speed bullets in their direction. Immediately killing them as the bullets punctured hundreds of holes in their mechanical bodies. Making them fall from the sky and down to the city.

[Yamato cannon has been fully charged. Prepare to fire in 3... 2... 1]

The officers said before a highly concentrated nuclear explosion was fired at another warship openly firing in their direction. Making it blow up into pieces and killing all units inside of it in the process, causing the remaining wizards to frown in response as they decided to focus all fire at the battlecruiser. 

"BRING IT DOWN AT ALL COST!"

A commander of another warship said as the remaining 6 warships all pointed their ballistic cannon in the direction of the battlecruiser. Firing dozens of concentrated beams of energy on its surface as it rapidly killed hundreds of wizards and bandersnatch continuously. Making the beam detonate on the battlecruiser's surface. Leaving a dent in its plated armor before it fired another nuclear explosion at a warship. 

"I can't believe you're commanding these kinds of troops, Hiroto... even though I already got a gist of it from Rasiel, but seeing it firsthand is really different"

Nia said before a building burst into flames from the inside. Making all of the wizards got out in a panic but was immediately shot down by the rain of beams fired by the battlecruiser above them. Killing both their enemies and allied zergs without discrimination.

"Why are they killing their own allies???"

Hiroto muttered as he watch the number of zergs in his command rapidly deplete just like their enemies. Making his eyes twitch before Nia and Mukuro landed beside him. Watching as the battlecruiser clean up the battlefield, causing Hiroto to stretch his body in response before looking at Mukuro with a smile on his face.

"Create a portal connecting to where Westcott's main ship is..."

"Mn"

-with ???-

"Target on sight"

The pilot of a phoenix said as he and the other 9 phoenixes all flew away from each other to scatter. Dodging the hundreds of projectiles fired in their direction by the Westcott's main warship. Maneuvering skillfully in the air at a speed greater than the warship before they fired their ionic blasters at their enemy. Releasing two beams of negatively charged ions, causing it to disintegrate a part of the warship as soon as it hit its surface. Making the officers inside panic in response.