Chapter 47 - Day 4 [Edited]

Y/N

"Get up dear, you need to have some food. Don't you need strength to sign all those papers when you transfer your mafia to me?" the husky voice of my beloved uncle broke me out of my queasy slumber and I looked around to find myself in another new day. A tiny ray of the sun barged in through the hole on the wall and I could see the cynical stretch on my captor's face that I had begun to loathe so very much.

"There you are, good morning princess" I never knew the voice I used to love could ever disgust me so much. While enunciating his forged adoration, Sang Ook undid the ropes around my wrists so I could devour the stale bread he had brought me. The routine had been repeating itself for the past four days like a dejavu and I was beyond pissed.

However, unlike the other days, the room missed a certain presence today. Previously every time Sang-Ook came to visit me, his stupid son, Min Jun would tag along. He would just stand there watching me with a pesky smirk on his face or would sometimes crack one or two of those witless jokes of his. But today, he was no where to be seen. All the room accommodated was me and Sang-Ook.

Comprehending my searching gaze, the aforementioned tended to my reverie.

"Are you searching for my son, dear? Oh, he can't come visit you today, I'm sorry" a repulsive scoff fled my throat at his comment, more at the way he said it though.

Does he think I'm missing that retarded excuse of a human being?

Nonetheless, Sang-Ook continued with his soliloquy, "You remember the video we shot yesterday, Y/N? Well, I sent it to your dear brother Yoongi and I told him that if he wants to see you alive, he needs to come meet me at your Incheon warehouse today.

But I have to stay here and keep you company right? So I sent my son along with most of my guards to be there when our guest arrives. We don't want Yoongi to feel lonely, now do we?"

A sardonic chuckle filled up the big room and a sheer ache took over my head when Sang-Ook grabbed a bunch of my hair and roughly pulled me towards his face, boring his red eyes deep into mine.

"Just imagine Y/N-aah, how much fun you'll have to watch your brother being exposed to all sorts of ill treatments right in front of your eyes....Oh, my bad.....how much fun I will have"

His words contrived my brain to envision the appalling scene and it churned up some deep emotions in me, most of which was fear. It was high time that I did something now. Him hurting me was fine but now he was indulging my family into this and I couldn't let that happen. I needed to protect the ones I love and with all those pressures crowding up in my mind, an idea like a glimmer of amber abruptly cracked through.

I remembered Sang-Ook carrying a syringe infused with sedatives in his back pocket every time he visited me. He said he brought it as a precaution, for if I ever acted up.

And I remembered having desires to just snatch that needle away and jab it into his skin but I could never do that because an armed Min Jun would always be backing up his father. I ain't stupid enough to take chances when I know I am outnumbered.

But today, it was the perfect opportunity and it would have been foolish of me if let it pass...

So I, as delicately as possible, slid my hand under Sang-Ook's coat while he was busy raining his glare on me. I yielded utter caution as I didn't want him to know what I was doing. After a few seconds of oblivious beating around the bush, my fingers finally brushed against the slick plastic but just then Sang Ook let go of my hair, making me fall to the ground.