Joe

I have the girl of my dreams. I am so happy that we live together now. It has been a crazy year and we have had good times together but the world around us has been traumatic. We have each other.
"Good morning princess" I said
"Good morning baby" Love says giving me a kiss.
"How did you sleep sleeping beauty" I said with a laugh
"Horrible next to you" Love says joking, laughing.
"You're funny baby." I said while pulling her in for a hug. I love hugging her. I love kissing her, I love being with her. She's my best friend. She's everything to me. My one.
"Do you want to go to a movie today babe. I wanna see the black phone" she says
"I'm down baby. I'll be back in a few hours my love. Going to have some time to myself".
"Okay my love. Be safe baby. See you later I love you" she says
"I love you too baby" I said as I closed the door.

An hour later, I'm at this guy place who literally didn't do anything to me but I need to make him suffer. I have this sick thing about it and I know it's wrong but somehow I love it. I started to choke him out and I can hear him want to scream for his life and I like that I have the power over that. I ended his life and it feels reassuring that I still got it like that.

"

" Love sends

" Love sends.
"Looking hot, sexy and evil" I replied
"Well you know I'm all yours baby" she says
"All fucking mine. I'll be home soon. I love you" I said
"Bet baby I love you more, see you soon." She says. This is my girl right here. No one can take her away from me or this life and love we have together. I know Love will think I'm insane if she finds out I love killing or hurting people and I know that's sick, but that's who I am.
It's time for me to be honest about who I am though. Not telling her is killing me but I know she probably would end it with me. I just want to be as honest as I can. I know I'm really complicated and that everyone won't love me but she does, maybe she will accept it eventually. Who knows.
It's time for me to get ready to go back home but first I'm just going to go get some food. My favorite food is canes and I'm just so hungry to eat right now. It's not that far from here so I'm just going to walk. 15 minutes have passed and I got to canes, I ordered the three piece chicken fingers combo. You probably would say this guy just killed someone and now he's going to eat food like that never happened? Yeah that's me for you and I don't give a fuck. The person I really need to kill is Paul. That fucking backstabbing bitch who deserves to die. I'm getting ahead of myself but it's the truth. It sucks knowing that he set me up when I thought we were friends but I guess he was using me and it makes me feel hurt but I shouldn't even care about it because I'm a bad ass who doesn't need anyone like him as a friend to me.
I finished my meal now it's time to go home. I get up and walked out of the door. I walked all the way back to my car and started driving blasting the song preacher man by the driver era, such a good song and I can feel the wind in my face. This is what life is made of. Pure happiness in a way. When I'm driving and listening to music, it calms me down in a way, making me seem like a normal person and just for a second I felt relief until I realized I'm not normal, I'm different, way different and I can't change that. My mind is all fucked up. Being self aware is the hardest thing ever but it's also the most powerful tool you can ever use, trust me.
I finally got back home and went inside.
"Hey baby, I'm home" I said
"Oh hey babe, I miss you" Love says coming up to me giving me a kiss
"I miss you more baby" as I say kissing her back and holding her.
"You know you're my favorite girl right?" I said
"You know you're my favorite guy right?" She says as we both giggled and hugged each other.
"I need to tell you something, I think you should sit down for this" I said looking down at the ground.
"Okay tell me my love, I'm here" she says with a half smile. I began to tell her everything from the drugs I use to do, to me and Paul hurting people, to me killing people and how it makes me feel powerful and after I've got done telling her, all she does is stares into my eyes and then she looks away.
"I'm sorry but this is who I am" I said
"You wasn't going to tell me? You waited all this time to tell me this fucking nonsense?!" She yelled
"I'm sorry but I know that would of been a deal breaker" I raised my tone at her.
"I don't even know what to say. I need some space" she says as she walks out of the door and slams it.
Dammit, what have I done now? I just couldn't hold it in no longer, I need to be honest and I did that. I know it took a while but at least I came clean now right? Hopefully she doesn't let me go. I need her.