Joe

Love is hurt. She's in pain. I knew this was going to be traumatizing for her in a way but it needed to be done. Her mother is evil, so fucking evil and she don't even deserve to fucking live. I think i want to plan something but not kill her because that's to fucking easy. I know if Love finds out about this, she will hate me but she won't find out no matter what. It's time to leave this bitch of a mother scarred and traumatized for life. Anyways, i can't wait to sky dive, i mean it is scary but i know i will enjoy it. It seems so beautiful as well.

"I can't wait" i said

"I can't wait either. Don't be a scared little bitch" Love says laughing

"I will be your little bitch. I will scream and yell like a little girl" I said laughing as well. Our chemistry is so strong and so cute. It is such a perk to being in love with her. I almost don't want to do this to her mother because Love still loves and care for her but it isn't like she is going to be dead you know. She just needs to learn her lesson a little bit because she is not a good person. For Love, i will hurt and kill somebody because she is all i have and she belongs to me and she doesn't need anyone else besides me and her father. She needs me, i need her and if i have to lock her up one day, i will to comfort her and keep her safe from this cruel world. I hope it doesn't come to that but if it does, i will be ready to make her safe again. Safe with me is where she needs to be, she will be.

It felt like i have been driving forever but after almost two hours of driving, we are here.

"We are here baby" I said

"I can't wait. Let's go in" Love says. We went into the building and Love went up to the counter and told them about our appointment and the lady gave her two tickets.

"She said we will have to sit over there and wait until they call us and we have to show them the tickets" she says excited

"Hell yeah baby" i said as we went to sit down to wait. I am low-key scared.

"I can see you are a scaredy cat. Wow not Joe being afraid" she teases

"Totally am bitch" i said in a girls voice and we both started laughing loud and everyone is looking at us having fun. I bet they are so jealous. They should be.

"Joe and Love?" This woman says

"Here" we said as we follow her into a room with one man and one other woman.

"I am going to explain. The men will be connected together and the ladies will be connected together for safety and comfort. We will drive a block away to join on the helicopter and the helicopter person will take us up into the sky. Once we get high enough, at both of yall's pace, you both will jump with your safety person but you two will be close to talk and to enjoy the experience. Then the helicopter person will land to the ground and you unhook yourself from your partner, you give me your ticket and i give you extra points on you passport." She explained. We both said okay and agreed. We all got into the car and drove a block away and got into the helicopter.

"Ready to lift off little girl?" she says

"Yes grown man" i said to Love laughing. We are high above ground and i am nervous. I never thought that i would do this but it's basically living your life. We hooked on to our partners.

"On the count of 3, 1 , 2 , 3 " Love says and we both jumped out with our partners. Shit. This is so scary but so refreshing, different, new experience.

"OH FUCK" i said screaming

"Take it like a man JOE" Love says. We both looked at each other and started to laugh, we started to look up at the sky and then down. Such a long way down, that is so so terrifying. We got lifted back up into the helicopter.