Love

Joe just came in the door all happy.
"Hey baby. How did it go?" I said
"It went amazing. I miss him. I miss this. Killing her was worth it" he says with a smile
"That doesn't mean you can trust him" I said
"I know that."
"So what happened?" I asked
"We did this plan pretending to be plumbers. Paul went upstairs to get the money, I got to know her a little bit then I just started to punch her, shared some mean words, punched her over and over. Then, I took the bat and beat her. The pain in her eyes satisfied me. Paul came downstairs and slit her throat and stabbed her. I stabbed her more" he says laughing.
"That's a good plan. Did you really need to beat on her? I mean, it's good she's dead and got what she deserves but damn. What's all the stabbing over and over about?" I asked
"To just make sure her soul feels it" he says giggling.
"Oh okay. Sounds cool." I said back. I know she did a horrible thing and I know I want to kill people too, but do I ever have the guts to do that? Maybe, maybe not. He beaten her. What would he do to me if I made him mad completely? Would he do the same? I don't know what to think about Joe. I love him with all of my heart don't get me wrong but some things about him are just pure evil.
"What do you want to do today baby?" He ask
"Let's go sky diving?" I asked
"Damn that's crazy but yes " he says. I went on the laptop and booked us an appointment to sky dive. Luckily they had some openings for us. I'm so happy they have openings so me and him can explore a little bit more. I'm excited for this. I hope he likes it and I hope we can connect.
"I booked it for 4:00 baby" I said
"Okay my love. I can't wait to go" he says. I started to make us some fruit salad and some orange juice so we can eat a little and also eat healthy sometimes because it's much needed. I put us some strawberry, blue berry, black berry, orange slices, peaches, and banana in a big bowl for us. I added some brown sugar and honey, and some ice and mixed it up together. I pour two glasses of orange juice for us. I put two spoons in the bowl of fruits.
"Ready to eat baby" I said
"Thanks baby. Healthy today i see?" He says
"Always" I said. We both started to eat the fruit.
"This is good" he says
"Tasty" I said with a smile looking into his eyes.
"Like you" he says with a laugh. Aww look how romantic we are and how we can be together. He's an amazing being.
"Do you ever think about your father?" I asked
"Sometimes. I just don't care that he's dead though, I just wish he was a good father and a good husband but he wasn't. He wasn't a good person either"
"Do you think he would of changed?" I asked
"Most likely not. Why?" He asks
"I just asked because you don't really talk about it." I said
"It's okay baby. Thank you for asking. Sometimes it's hard to bring it up, but i know I need to talk about" he says.
"Yeah you do baby" I said.
"There's a dream I use to have with me and my father talking and watching tv together, putting together cars, going out for father son dates and everything but I knew that will only be a dream and it's okay." He says
"It's nice to dream of a better time." I said.
"My mom wanted him to change as well. I think part of her blames me and didn't want him to die" he says
"I'm sure she understands. Your dad was a monster and she needs to understand that. She loves you though" I said to him.
"Thanks baby. I somehow know that" he says with a smile.
"No problem my love. I just want you to make sure this wasn't your fault nor your mothers. You both are two amazing human beings who needed love and support from your father but all that you both got was pain. I'm so sorry for that" I said
"Thank you baby. That's the truth right there. I never really looked at it that way" he says thinking. I went over and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me. I love being in his embrace, it feels reassuring.
"I love you baby" Joe says
"I love you more my love" I said back. We hugged for a bit more, the most warmest safest hug. He is my kryptonite. We let go and finished our breakfast and drank our orange juice.
"This was pretty good" he says
"Healthy is good"I said back
"It's lame though like you" he says
"Oh I'm lame?" I said laughing
"Really lame" he says laughing back.

"I think i want to go talk to my mother and talk to her for the last time because i need to get some stuff off of my chest." i said.

"Are you sure baby?" Joe says