Joe

I hit her. I fucking hit her. What the fuck is wrong with me? I don't want to be like my father, I didn't mean to hit her, it just happened. It's not any of ours fault but somehow it's mine. I shouldn't have been speeding, I shouldn't have slapped her. This is all on me but I will make it up to her and I won't hurt her again. I can't hurt her again. I'm just sad that I did this to her and that she blames herself. I love her so much I really do. She is my everything and we've been together for a bit and we are almost going on two years. I have to make sure I control my temper. I have to learn to. This sucks. This dinner with her dad is going to be hard for me knowing that I hit his daughter.. but I'm going to get through it and we are going to have a good time tonight. I'm going to make it up to my sweet girl. I started to push my hair back and put on a light pink t shirt with some dress black pants and some black dress shoes, I also sprayed on a cologne that smells like roses. I like smelling good and looking the part. I look good. I guess I do. I was never big on how I look. Me and Love spent a few hours watching some movies together in silence which is alright.
"Alright babe, we have to go"
"Okay baby, I'm going to be in the car" I said
"Alright my love". I went outside and into the car, I started the car and played some usher. Usher music is just so good, I love his lyrics and how he sings it, you can feel the emotions. Love came out and she went inside the car.
"Ready baby?"
"Ready my love. The address is 5671 n south land st"
"Thank you babe."
"No problem babe. My dad must be so happy honestly. He has a relationship finally and he's doing good. I love seeing him happy." Love says
"I'm absolutely proud of him. He came up." I said.
"He really has" she says.
...
We went inside of the restaurant and was greeted by the waiter
"Love and Joe?" She ask
"Yes that's us" Love says
"Right over here" she says as we follow her to the table.
"Hey sweetheart" her father says giving her a hug
"Hey dad" Love says.
"Hey Joe, how are you doing?" He says shaking my hand
"I'm doing well how about yourself?" I said
"I'm doing good" he says.
"This is my beautiful girlfriend. Her name is Helena."
"Nice to meet you two" Helena Says giving Love a hug and giving me a hug. We all sat down.
"This is nice. To have you two here with me"he says
"I appreciate you both coming out to meet me on short notice" Helena says
"Of course" I said
"I really wanted to meet you. You are so beautiful and I love you energy" Love says
"Thank you so much Love. I heard so much about you. And how he treated you in the past and I just want to apologize for that. You are a strong woman. I am happy that he got himself together and that you both have a healthy relationship" Helena says
"Thank you so much. I wouldn't want anything more. I'm happy we have a relationship together. It's much needed" Love says with a smile.
"Alright so the steaks are coming and some champagne today" Her dad says
"Sounds delicious" I said.
"How are y'all doing together? Everything's going okay?" He asked
"We are doing great" I said
"Yeah I love him so much, I couldn't ask for a better man" Love says shyly.
"I'm so happy you found the one Love. You deserve someone who loves you and care for you and who wouldn't hurt you." He says
"Yeah, I do. Thank you dad" she says
"No worries" he says.
"Joe, how is your mother doing?" He asked
"She's doing good. She moved. She's getting her life together on her own and I'm proud of her" I said
"That's amazing. I'm glad to hear that" he says. We all sat in silence for just a moment and then the steaks came in and the champagne came as well. We all cut half of the steak for ourselves and pour ourselves some champagne and started to eat.
"This steak is delicious" says Helena
"Right. It's so juicy and tender" Love says
"I love it. I love how they have all the layers of flavors" her dad said
"I agree." I said. We're all just eating and drinking telling jokes, random stories, laughing. It was going so good, this lasted for 1 hour and 30 minutes straight.
"This was nice dinner with you two. Hopefully we can do this again. We should be going" says Helena
"Yes we should. Thank you again. See you two soon"
"Thank you dad and thank you Helena. It was really nice"
"I had fun."
"Thank you two. Much love to you Joe and I love you sweetie" her dad said while giving her a hug.
"Bye guys" Helena says as they are walking towards the door.
"This was a nice dinner baby" Love says
"It was my love." I said
"I'm sorry again."
"It's okay baby. Let's move on from that. Let's go home" she says giving me a kiss. After we kissed, we went out of the door and went into the car. Love started playing Olivia Rodrigo, the song called traitor
"Oh that's how you feel?" I said laughing
"Maybe" she says laughing. She sticks her hand out of the window just feeling the breeze, singing. She's amazing. She's everything. I'm in awe. She's someone to be appreciated and loved correctly for. I love when she's smiling, she's happy, she's in a good mood. My favorite human on this earth.
...
We got home. I see Paul standing on our porch. Oh fuck.
"Why is Paul here?" She asks
"I have no clue."
"How did he know where we live" she says
"I don't know." I said. We both get out of the car and I gave Love the key and told her to go in and she did.
"Why are you here Paul?"
"Long time no fucking talk brother" he says
"I'm not your brother anymore after you tried to set me up"
"Look dude, chill. It was business. I have something for us to do. I had to track you down and it was easy because you still have the same phone and everything. There's this girl we have to kill, she's been cheating on my best friend and she also got his daughter, 4 year old killed and she told us and had proof as well. We are planning to kill her, painfully." Says Paul. Wow this sounds tempting, to kill a lady who got a kid killed? What the fuck? She deserves to die. Love will be mad at me so I have to think on this.
"I'll let you know."
"You have tonight to decide. Let me know in the morning. Here's my new number. See you brother" Paul says walking away. I am going to do this I feel, I just need to tell Love about it. Or should I? I know she needs to know. I came in the house and willing to talk to her.
"Hey babe"
"What did he want?" She says
"Babe I have to kill a lady with him who killed her kid"
"So you're going with the guy who set you up to kill a lady who may or may have killed her child?" She asks
"Yes I am. She did it. There's proof. I'm going." I said.
"Okay." She said angrily
"Why are you mad?"
"It's whatever. Do what you want."
"I wasn't going to tell you at first. You should be happy I did" I said angrily and went into our bedroom. I told her. I came clean. I could of kept it from her but did I? No. If she wants to be mad she can. I understand about doing it with Paul though because he did set me up, I will just have to be careful and alert around him. He won't try to set me up again because if it comes down to it, I won't let him. I learned from my mistake.
"I'm down" I texted to Paul
"Okay. See you in the morning around 6:30"
"Alright then." I replied. It's happening. It's time for it. I'm so excited honestly. I never killed a lady though so this should be a little tricky but I think I got it. She's an evil person who deserves to be put down honestly, so why not kill her and make her pay? This is something that I need, that I want. Spilling blood has always empowered me because it makes me feel whole and complete again. I start to fix our bed and cleaned up a little bit and sprayed room spray that smells like brown sugar and strawberries, my favorite scent.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" Love asks
"I do baby" I said back. We picked out a random movie, and cuddled with each other and started the movie. The movie was a horror movie so she would jump every 5 seconds
"Wow this is scary" she says with a smile
"Not really" I said teasing her. We both laughed and kept watching the movie. It's nice. She's absolutely undeniably innocent, I adore that about her. After an hour, we finished the movie. The movie was good, it was about a girl who moves into a haunted hotel with all the dead souls that is angry. It was complex, really good.
"That was a good movie" I said
"I loved it baby" she says.
"I'm going to take a shower" I said
"We're going to take a shower" she says
"Oh I like that" I said back. We both got into the shower and started to kiss each other, feeling her lips on my lips, how soft her lips are.
"I respect you for telling me, I'm sorry I got mad" she says
"It's okay baby" I said kissing her neck. She started to jerk off my dick
"I just want the best for you baby" she says making me moan
"Oh you are the best for me" I said. She got on her knees and started to suck on the tip of my dick, rubbing my balls making me moan and grunt
"Fuck deep throat my cock baby" I said. She put my whole cock in her mouth and started to suck me off faster and faster, throating my dick, taking it in her throat while she look up into my eyes. Damn, she's hot. I made her stand up and I got on my knees and started to eat her pussy, her sweet delicious pussy, she started to moan and her leg started to shake, I put two fingers in while I'm sucking on her clit
"Oh my god daddy fuckkk" she yells. I kept eating her faster and faster. Right before she was about to cum I stopped.
"You're a tease" she says.
"Turn around and arch your back, I'm about to fuck you" I said as she turned around and arched her back for me. I put my cock in and started to fuck her slowly, choking her from behind, hearing her gasp for air and moan is the hottest thing ever. I start fucking her fast, hard making her take my dick
"Take my dick baby" I said
"Your cock is so big daddy, I don't know if I can take it" she says
"Take it baby, take it" I said fucking her harder and faster making her feel every inch of my cock.
"Fuck I'm about to cum daddy"
"I'm going to cum with you mommy" I said moaning nonstop
"Oh my god daddy" she says
"Fuck, I'm cumming baby" I said
"I'm cumming on your cock daddy" she says. We both came at the same time, so sexy. I turned her around and gave her a sloppy kiss. After that, we just started to wash her selves together and just laughed.
...
It's the morning time, it's time for me to go. Love is sleep but I don't want to wake her, so I wrote a note and left it on the side that I sleep on. I got my jacket, gloves and mask and went outside of the door and went inside of Paul's car.
"Hey brother, wassup? Time for this shit" he says
"I'm not your brother and yes I'm ready"
"Man chill. Here's the plan, this bitch is at home all by herself. I mean we could of did it at night but she goes to a party tonight and plus, I have some plans. It's okay to do it now. Look at you all prepared." He says
"Sounds good."
"Yeah. You are going to start beating her, making sure she feel the pain. I'm going to be looking for some money to give to my boss then I'm going to come down and we are going to kill her completely together. I know that might sound like a set up, trust me it's not" he says
"We'll see" I said back. He turned up some music and we are quiet on the ride there because there is really nothing to talk about. We arrived there after 20 minutes.
"Here we go. The key is under the mat. Just act like we are people to come help with the plumbing. I have some fake tools back there and some fake name tags. Don't wear the mask. It's okay. Put the mask on when we come out of the place."
"Okay". We walked up to her door with some tools and rang the door bell. She came to the door.
"How may I help you guys?" She says after opening the door
"We've heard you've been having plumbing issues in the upstairs bathroom, ma'am. This is me and my partner. My name is Sam and his name is John" Paul says
"Oh yes. Thank you so much, come in. I've been complaining about this to them for weeks and they still haven't did shit to fix it. It's about damn time" she says. We came into the place and locked the door behind us.
"I'm going to go check upstairs if that's okay. My partner John is going to check down here with the sink just to make sure everything is good" Paul says
"Okay sounds good" she says back drinking some wine.
"How are you ma'am?" I said
"Please call me Debra, I'm good." She says. She's good? After she killed her son? What's her problem? I checked the sink to make sure my cover isn't blown yet.
"Let's sit down." She says. I sat down with her and talked for a little bit, she is so boring literally. It's time for me to start.
"I heard that you killed your son"
"Oh yeah? Between me and you, it was amazing" she says with a smile
"Amazing to kill your child?" I said
"Perhaps" she says. I started to slap her in her face
"What the fuck?" She says. I started to pinch her in her face, over and over.
"You think it's good to kill a kid? Let alone your child?" I said while hitting her some more. I took a bat and started to beat her with it, really good and she starts screaming and crying.
"Yeah bitch this is what you fucking deserve" I said
"Stop please" she says. I didn't, I kept going, she starts bleeding a lot. I stopped to wait for Paul. Paul came downstairs with the money and he put it in his bag.
"Aww look at the poor lady" Paul says laughing
"She thinks she just a good person"
"Oh yeah you think so?" He says. Paul gave me a sharp knife and he got himself out one.
"You first" I said.
"Okay." Paul slits her throat and stabbed her 10 times.
"That's what you get. You disgusting child killer" he says spitting on her body. I started to stab her 20 times over and over. Then I spit on her.
"Let's go man, put on your mask. Make a run for the car" he says
"Okay" I said. I put on my mask and we went outside and ran to the car, he drove off hella fast.
"Woahhh" Paul says laughing
"Right?" I said laughing. I miss this.. this was our bond.
"I just want to say I'm really sorry. I didn't mean too. Hopefully we can do more jobs in the future and hopefully we can hangout regular." He says
"I'll think about it. Thank you" I said back.
"My boss is going to split the money, I'll drop it off when I can" he says
"Alright". He played some old Eminem and we both just started to rap Eminem like crazy. It was a nice ride back home. I miss him. I miss my brother. We arrived to my place
"Well I thank you for this" I said while getting out of the car.
"Always. See you soon" Paul yells driving off.