Love

I just woke up. Yesterday was so incredible, I cannot believe how praised and amazing I felt. This man really do love me. He cares for me. He wants me for me and wants me to be happy. He is someone that I need and appreciate. I'm so happy that I get to call him mine. He woke up and I just looked him into his eyes.
"Hey beautiful"
"Hey handsome"
"How did you sleep?"
"I slept okay baby, what about you?" I said
"Same here baby."
"Yesterday was spontaneous baby" I said
"Well you deserve it baby" he says with a smile. I went under the cover and pull his dick out and start to suck him off
"Oh baby"
"It's time for me to please you daddy" I said as I keep sucking his dick, I start taking his dick in my throat.
"Oh fuck baby"
"Yes daddy? You like that?" I said as I jerk him off and start to suck his balls.
"Baby this feels so good" he says. I stopped sucking his dick and pulled off my panties and start to ride him
"This is my dick daddy" I said
"This is your dick all the way baby" he says moaning. I start to bounce on his dick with my titties bouncing up and down in his face, he starts to feel my tits, squeezing my nipples making me moan harder. I start to grind on his dick harder and harder and then he came inside of me. His cum feels so good inside of my tight wet pussy.
"I love your pussy baby and your mouth" he says smiling
"Good daddy" I said giggling.
"Well i am going to go out for a little bit baby" I said
"Alright baby, be safe. Where are you going?"
"I'm just going to get some fresh air and spend some alone time baby" I said
"Okay baby well I love you so much" he says giving me a kiss.
"Thanks baby I'll see you soon" i said leaving the room and going out of the door.
...
I'm just walking because I need to have some time to myself. There's a lot to think about though, I kind of miss my mother even though she hates me and abused me, a part of me miss her because maybe she could of changed but why do I keep thinking that? Maybe I'm just hoping she would change and put in effort to have a relationship with me. Joe has his mother, having a good mother is needed. I just know that all of these situations that I've been through isn't my fault and it took me a long time to realize that. I'm so much better than all that evilness with my mother.
As I keep walking, I see this girl. She's skinny and tall with pale skin, red lipstick, black curly hair and a black lace dress with some black platforms on. She looks bad ass honestly, I love the look. She stares at me, and I looked at her. She's coming towards me. Oh shit what do I do?
"Hey" she says
"Hello"
"Why are you looking at me?"
"I just thought your style is cool" I said
"Oh thanks. You're pretty I guess" she says
"Thank you?" I said with a laugh.
"Name?"
"Love" i said
"My name is Mad. Nice to meet you Love"
"Mad?"
"Yeah. It's originally Maddie but I don't like that name" she says
"Oh okay nice to know."
"What's your number?" She says. I gave her my number and she messaged me to save my number in her phone.
"We should go to a park" she says
"Okay let's go." There is a park a few blocks away, so me and Mad started to walk there in silence. I mean it wasn't awkward but you know, it's just quiet. Have I met a friend so quick? Or just a random stranger. After walking for a little, we got to the park and went on the swings.
"You want a cigarette?" Mad says
"I mean, sure" I said knowing I don't smoke cigarettes. She gave me one and lighted it up for me. I started to cough and she started to laugh.
"Noob?" She says laughing
"Yes" I said coughing
"Well it's relaxing to smoke a cigarette."
"I guess" I said back.
"Tell me about yourself"
"I have a boyfriend, we live together, i love makeup, being girly and sometimes Tom boyish and I love fancy things" I said
"Wow, boyfriend? Boyfriends are overrated. All those other things you do and like sounds cool."
"Thank you and yeah, boyfriends are overrated but not mine."
"Mhm"
"What about you?" I asked.
"I'm a gothic bitch. Single. Sad. And I love dark shit" Mad says
"Sounds interesting" I said with a giggle.
"Yeah. That's who I am" she says back. Looking at her I just want to strangle her and step on her face, and I decided that I'm going to do it. There's nobody here, it's quiet and it's the urge. I stood up and went in front of her.
"What are you doing?" She says. I started to put my hands around her neck and started to choke her
"What are you doing" she struggles to say
"Allowing you to be free" I said with a smile. She starts to fight back, moving her body constantly.
"Stop fucking moving" I said yelling. She kept moving and somehow she escaped the choking.
"What the fuck is your problem?"
"I was just playing. I was going to let go" I said
"You're so crazy bro" she says
"I'm sorry" I said. I'm so mad she got out of it.
"It's okay. If you try that again though you're getting killed"
"Sure" I said laughing loudly.
"Friends?" She says
"Friends" I said.
...
I'm walking back home. I can't believe I just did that and that she just escaped from it and now we're friends? This is batshit crazy. I swear. I can't tell Joe about this, at least not yet. He doesn't need to know right now. It was just so exhilarating to choke her. It was nice to feel powerful for once. Mad is a pretty cool girl and maybe we can be good friends or maybe I'll just end up killing her for real. Who knows right?.
I'm back home, I opened the door and came inside.
"Hey baby, how was your walk?" Joe says
"It was very good and interesting" I said
"Oh yeah? Something happened?"
"No it just felt weird I don't know why"
"Oh okay baby. Well I made breakfast. I got some runny eggs, bacon, strawberries, waffles and sausage waiting with some orange juice."
"Oh I'm starving" I said grabbing a plate and sat down to eat. We began eating together.
"My man the chef"
"My lady the eater" he says while we laugh together.
"When are you going to see Dr.Lisa?"
"Actually I called and I'm going to see her today." He says
"That's good baby. I'm proud of you my love. It's good for you to heal." I said
"Do you want a therapist?" He asked
"I do sometimes but at the moment, not right now." I said back with a smile.
"Babe I need to tell you something" Joe says
"Yeah baby?" I said nervously
"I have this urge to just go out and kill. I just need to, can you do it with me?" He asked. At first I wasn't going to tell him about Mad because maybe we can be friends, but now that he's telling me and I already met her and tried to, maybe we should finish her together.
"I seen this girl, her name is Mad. A very gothic girl, pretty, pale, skinny and we went to the park for a bit and I tried to choke her too death but she got out of it and then we became friends" I said
"You what?" Joe says
"I um"
"So you tried to choke the girl out and she got out of it, you just going to let her walk around knowing she can be a loose end? What were you thinking?"
"I wasn't thinking"
"We are going to have to kill her. Tonight."
"What's the plan?" I said with a sad tone
"You are going to invite her for dinner here. We all are going to talk and have a good conversation. Then I'm going to get up and pretend to get some alcohol, I come up behind her and I slit her neck while you beat her" Joe says
"That's so sick"
"Well"
"I like it" I said.
"We will wrap her dead body up, drive it to the woods, bury her and destroy her phone. We are going to come back here and clean everything." He says
"Sounds like a plan baby" I said getting up to kiss him. Maybe me and him doing this together can be a love language who knows.
...
It was the afternoon, we had taken a nap but now it's time for Joe to go to therapy.
"I hope it goes good for you baby. Be safe" I said giving him a kiss
"See you soon my love" he says walking out of the room and going out of the door. Now that he's gone, I'm so bored honestly. There's literally nothing to do. I decided that I was going to watch some tv for a little bit.