CHAPTER 1- Another Project For Me

Katie's P.O.V.
Beep! beep! beep! beep! beep!
Ugh. That familiar beep sound echoed my room once again. I shut off my alarm clock and lazily rose from bed. I had no work today because there were no new projects where I was involved.

Today was cleanup day. Yehey. (note the sarcasm) My condo was a mess and I had no choice but to clean up. I stood up and went to the bathroom to do my "girly" routine. After I was done, I ate a quick breakfast composed of only fruits and juice. What? I had a figure to maintain. After a short while I started cleaning up by first dusting my stuff, then sweeping the floor etc.

You might be wondering why I'm not hiring a maid to do this and why I'm living in a condo. Well, first, I can clean up on my own, thank you very much. I don't like spending money on things that I can do perfectly fine on my own. Second, yes, I'm rich, but I'm still saving for this really nice mansion that I'd like to buy so, yeah, for the meantime I'm staying here. I moved out of my parents' house when I started my acting career. And that was 5 years ago. I'm now 23 years old, single, and a successful actress. What more could I ask for?

*STILL CLEANING...
Just so you know, cleaning sucks. I've been cleaning for hours now and there's still a lot to do. I decided to rest for a teeny little while when my phone rang. Weird. I wasn't expecting anyone today. Oh well.

"Hello?", I ask.

"Yes, hello! Am I speaking to Ms. Katie Williams?", the caller asked.

"Yes, may I ask who I am speaking with?"

"Oh, my name is Mark Hanson. I'm the director for the upcoming blockbuster film, 'Days Together', a romantic-comedy", he replied.

Ooh. A romantic-comedy huh? I love working in these types of movies. Not only because of romantic scenes, but here I can release my funny side. Yeah, I'm funny too, you know?

"Oh, I see. What is it exactly that you called me about sir?", I asked politely.

"I saw your performances, Ms. Williams, and they are really good," he complimented. "And I would like to cast you as Victoria, the lead character of the movie. Are you in or out?" he asked. I was quite surprised at what he said, and after a while, I replied.

"Thank you so much for your compliment, Mr. Hanson. And, yes, I'm in!" Excitement obvious in my voice.
"Great then! Shooting starts tomorrow at the park at 5:30 am sharp." Eek. 5:30?!? Well, success comes with hard work and sacrifice. "Wear casual clothes only, okay? That's it for now. Bye!" And with that he hung up.

What a day. A new project coming up. Wow. Isn't my life so exciting? (no sarcasm there. :-) ) I don't know, but I have a good feeling about this project.

A/N: Hey to everyone reading this! Sorry for the short chapter there, but I'm gonna make the next one longer. More exciting too. ;) Photo is Louis Tomlinson, of course. :-) Anyways, since it's still summer vacation, I'll update often. First story you guys! Like, vote and comment! Love ya guys and gals!
Stay cool! - louise ❤️