CHAPTER 14- One Thing

LOUIS' P.O.V.

It's been 3 days since Katie and I were an official couple. I was really glad that everyone accepted our relationship. I'm fine if they don't, I mean, it's our relationship, not their business. But, it's just easier to work with people who accept you, right?

Then it hit me.

We haven't had a first DATE yet!

Oh, no. I have to plan this thoroughly.

What does she like? How does she want it to be? Who will I seek advice to?

Ah, yes. Liam. He's very mature and knows his way around relationships and girls, so he could help me out.

It's Saturday today, which means day-off for everyone. I headed to my closet and changed into casual clothes, rushing out the door with my keys in hand.

I was going to date her tonight. But, I had no plan prepared.
___________________________________________________________________________

I knocked on Liam's door and minutes later, he came and answered it. I called him on the way, saying that I was coming over for some 'lady advice', and he agreed.

"Hey, mate! Come on in!", he greeted. I smiled, did the same and went inside. I sat on his couch in his living room, which was quite comfy, I would say. He sat on one of the couches across from me, and started the conversation.

"So, I hear you're finally making the move.", he started. I was playing with my fingers nervously. "Yeah, but I have no idea what to do, mate. I haven't done this in years.", I said, bowing and running my fingers through my hair.

"Well, first, think of her characteristics. Does she like things elegant and grand? Or smooth and simple? You can tell by the way she dresses herself.", he said. If I know Katie, she's a simple girl. She doesn't put much make-up on, just the way I like it. "She dresses simply. I think she's not the type of girl that, you know, wears elegant clothes even though she's an actress.", I reply. I smile at my reply. It was all true.

Later on, Liam started suggesting things, and I patiently listened.
___________________________________________________________________________

KATIE'S P.O.V.

Beep! Beep! Beep! My phone rung.

"Hello?", I asked.

"Hey, Katie-candy! How's your day?", Louis asked at the end of the line. 'Katie-candy'? Haha.

"Fine, Boobear. Just relaxing.", I said, teasing him again. I heard him grunt on the other line, causing me to giggle.

"Can you wear something relaxing later? Maybe like a dress?", he asked suddenly.

"Why? Are we going somewhere?", I asked.

"Yeah, exactly. I'll be waiting for you outside your door. I'll pick you up at 8:00 PM. Be ready, okay?", he said, instructing me what to do.

What was he planning? Is this our first date?

"Alright. Bye, Louis.", I said. He bid goodbye, enthusiasm present in his voice. I smiled at the thought of him taking me on a date.

I looked at my clock, seeing the time was... Oh no! 7:15?! I've got to hurry! Louis could've told me sooner.

I quickly ran to my bathroom, took a bath and did my hygienic routine. I put a towel on my head, walking over to my closet, looking for what to wear. Relaxing, huh? I grabbed my dress that looked simple, yet appealing. It was a hand-me-down from my mom. I was saving it for a special occasion. Well, this IS a special occasion.

I put the dress on and decided to wear my high heels that were not painful to walk in, yet beautiful. I curled my hair, did my make-up. Later on, there was a knock on my door. Louis.

"Just a minute!", I called out. I hurriedly checked if I looked decent, and headed out the door, not forgetting my phone, wallet and keys.

When I opened my door, I found Louis standing there, wearing a simple white T-shirt, black denim jeans, a black denim jacket to compliment his jeans, and a pair of TOMS. His hair was in a quiff. It was a simple outfit, but he totally pulled it off. He looked so hot that it took all of my self-control to not faint in front of him.

He looked at me, staring actually. His mouth fell open when his eyes landed on me. I blushed as he did so, and he smiled, taking my hand, kissing the top of it. Aww.

"You're so beautiful.", he said, looking up at me. I blushed, and I swear my cheeks were as red as a tomato. "Well, you look extra handsome today, Tomlinson.", I complimented. He smiled and I could see a little blush forming on his cheeks. So cute.

He led me to the car waiting. Wait, that wasn't a car! That was a limousine!

My mouth fell open at the sight! Where in the world did he hire a limousine?

You might be forgetting, but he's a professional actor, Katie.

Oh, yeah.

He chuckled at my reaction and led me inside. When we were inside, Louis took my hand and smiled at me.

"Why did you hire a limo, Tommo? You didn't need to do that for me.", I said.

"Are you kidding? Katie, you're my girlfriend now! You have to be treated special. And, don't worry. I know you don't like elegant things that much, and I promise that this was the only elegant thing I got. I couldn't just hail a cab, right? It had to be special since it's our first date.", he explained to me. He did have a point.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm just not used to someone treating me so special. I don't want people wasting their money on me.

"You're right, Lou. Sorry if you minderstood that. I love this. It's romantic and all. I just don't want you spending too much on a girl like me.", I told him truthfully.

He took my chin and kissed me gently. He pulled away and said, "I'll spend a million dollars on you, Ms. Williams, 'cause you're worth it. You've got that one thing that I could ever ask for, and with that, thank you." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. "It's my pleasure, Mr. Tomlinson.", I replied. He smiled and we waited for the limo to stop.

After a while, we reached our destination.

Louis got out of the car quickly and went over to open mine. What a gentleman. We walked together when a piece of cloth was suddenly brought over my eyes.

"Lou, what's going on?", I asked, surprised.

"You'll see, love. It's part of my surprise."

And with that, he led me to God-knows-where. We finally stopped, and he asked me, "Katie, are you ready?"

"I'm ready." was my reply. He counted one to three. After uttering 'three', he took off my blindfold.

And I gasped at the sight.

A/N: Oohhh... Cliffhanger! What do you think Katie saw? Sorry for the late update. Next update on Tuesday, then I'll start updating every Saturday only. Thank you for the reads, guys and gals! Please like, vote and comment! Follow me, okay? Love you all guys and gals! -louise ❤️