CHAPTER 18-All You Need Is Love

KATIE'S P.O.V.

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy. I don't remember what happened last night.

I woke up in a hospital room. Then, flashbacks came rushing to me like running water. I remembered Louis cheating on me with some wanna be. I remembered running away from him and him banging on my door, which eventually led to me having a heart attack from all the sudden emotions.

But, who brought me here?

Could it be Louis?

I think it's pretty obvious, Katie.

But, why? I thought he cheated on me 'cause he doesn't care anymore.

With that thought still replaying in my head, tears fell again. What could I have done wrong? Why do I always get hurt in relationships? Why? Why?!

I was in the middle of crying when the door swung open, revealing a female doctor and of course, the man who caused all this in the first place. Louis.

"Oh, I see you have woken up, Ms. Williams! That is a good sign!", the doctor greeted me with a warm smile and a happy tone. It kind of removed my stress for a while. My eyes then landed on Louis, who was smiling at me. I glared at him, and rolled my eyes at him.

This is what you get for making me angry.

I saw him having the 'ouch' expression on his face, but I didn't care. None of the pain he was feeling right now would match my pain. It was just too much. And to think we just started dating.

The doctor then came forward and talked to me. Thank goodness. I couldn't handle the awkwardness in the room anymore.

"So, Ms. Williams-", I cut her off. "Please, doc. Call me Katie.", I said and she smiled. "So, Katie, you've had a minor heart attack. I think it came from strong emotions. Was there any dramatic scenes in your shooting that caused them?", she asked.

I shook my head, stating, "Oh, not at all, doc. But there was one moment that I'm sure triggered that." I looked over at Louis to see him bowing his head down and tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

As much as I wanted to wipe them, hug him and forgive him, it wasn't that easy. I'm not the kind of girl that forgives that easily. You'll have to win back my trust. And that takes process.

"Oh, is that so? Would you care to share?", she asked. I looked at Louis and his head shot straight up. He looked at me with 'sorry' eyes, but I didn't fall for them.

"Um, I would rather keep that private.", I said. Louis smiled slightly at me, but I just ignored him. She gave me tips on how to minimize strong feelings during shootings, then later on left, leaving Louis and I alone.

I really prefer the doctor being here, 'cause I can pay attention to her than being stuck with Louis alone. I could feel his eyes staring at me. It stayed like that for quite some time, and it came to a point when I couldn't handle it anymore.

"What?!", I snapped. He walked closer to me, dragging his chair next to my bed. "Katie, I-", I cut him off.

"You what? You're sorry?! Why did you kiss her, huh? To make me jealous?! What's your problem?!", I yelled, my voice cracking 'cause at this point, I was already crying.

He didn't say anything. Instead, he cupped my face in his hands, wiping my tears with his thumb. "Look, Katie. I know what you saw, and I'm not going to deny it. But, please. Before you yell at me, please let me explain.", he said. I just remained silent.

He sighed. "Okay, here's what happened. I was looking for you, 'cause I wanted to take you home. Just then, this girl came up to me. She said her name was Janna. She asked for a favor. I came closer to listen to her 'cause there were cars passing by and I couldn't hear her.", he said.

"Then, she just smashed her lips on mine and pinned me against the wall. I tried pushing her off, but just then, you came along and saw everything wrongly. I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. And no, never in a million years would I cheat on you, Katie. Please remember that.", he added. Tears were streaming down his face and I smiled at him, also crying.

"I just thought that you would be the next to break my heart, Louis. I'm sorry for jumping into conclusions. I love you and always will.", I said. And with that, he leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. The kiss got heated, and we had to pull away for air.

" I love you, Katie Williams. Always have, always will.", he said sweetly.

"I love you, Louis Tomlinson. Now and forever and ever and ever." , I replied. He chuckled and kissed me again.

This was the boy I'd be spending the rest of my life with.

A/N: Aww... What a sweet moment. I wish I had a boyfriend like Louis. Well, I wish Louis was my boyfriend... Hehehe... Thanks guys and gals for the continuous support! I love you all even if we haven't met yet! :-) This story has over 200 reads now! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much everyone! Please like, vote and comment! Love you guys and gals! -louise ❤️