CHAPTER 36- Just Can't Let Her Go

LOUIS'S P.O.V.

It's been two days. Two freaking days, and I looked like a mess. I didn't bother going to the shootings, since Harry told me that I wasn't even in the scenes just yet.

I didn't bother either asking him about Katie. Her name brings daggers to my heart every time it's mentioned.

Right now, I'm here, sulking in my room, staring at nowhere. Yeah, that's Louis Tomlinson for you.

Harry, though has been much help lately. He always comes over and checks on me. He made me breakfast, lunch and dinner. He also spent the night here yesterday. I actually feel bad about making him do all this, but I was too broken to speak.

And he actually looks happy doing this for me. He says it's time we bond like best friends.

The lads too, have been worried about me. We actually have rehearsals today for recording our new album, but they totally get that I want time for myself.

That's why I love those lads. They think about me rather than themselves.

I wish I could do that. I wish I thought of Katie rather than being selfish the other day.

I was in the middle of getting mad at myself when I heard a knock on my door. Knowing it's just Harry, I didn't get up. He just comes in anyway.

I felt my bed sink and arms pat my back. "Lou, are you okay?"

I think the answer's pretty obvious, Harry.

I shook my head and once again, tears streamed down my face. He hugged me and cooed, calming me down.

"It's alright. Just take your time, Boobear."

So I did just that.

But no matter how much time is given me, it won't work. A year didn't.

I'm still madly in love with her. She's my first love she will always be.

But I don't know how to prove it.

Just then my phone rings. My eyes widened and I grabbed my phone quickly, thinking it was finally her.

But it was Mark.

Disappointed, I picked up, not without straightening my voice first. "What, Mark? You know I can't come in today-"

"What?! Where is she?"

Harry jumped on the bed from the sudden rise in my voice.

"Two days?! And you decide to tell me now?"

By now Harry was utterly confused. He mouthed to me a 'what's wrong?' but I shook my head, giving him the hand.

"I'm coming over there right now."

And with that, I hung up.

"Well, what is it?", Harry asked, looking worried.

"Katie didn't come in for the past two days.", I said with a blank expression. Harry's eyes widened. "What?!"

"He didn't tell me, since he wasn't sure what the reason was. He assumed that we just needed a break from each other..."

"... but then he received a text from her just this morning that she wanted me to sign someone else for her role.", I added, wearing my jacket and shoes.

"So basically, she quit? Is that it?", Harry clarified. I sighed and nodded.

Oh, Katie.

"Come on Harry, let's go.", I said and that got him on his feet.

A/N: Go Louis go! Last chapter, you guys and gals! I decided to make this chapter short so that you all will be excited to see the last one. Hehe I'm so evil mwahaha Please like, vote and comment, my readers! Thanks again and see you tomorrow!

Or maybe the next day, or the next, next day?

Whatever, bye fellas!