Chapter 2- Not going as planned at all.

TW: swearing

All 3 arrived back, and rushed over to the tropical islands, where the bounty was happening. Mango and raspberry were waiting for them, and when they came up to raspberry, huffing and puffing for air, raspberry just yelled at them.

"You guys were late! Now come on, Dark enchantress sent a cake monster on the islands. Follow me." Raspberry said, walking a direction. Raspberry lead them to 3 boats hooked on a peice of wood to prevent them from sailing away.

"We're all going to have to split up into different boats, I'm planning to put madeline in a boat alone, espresso and latte will be on a separate boat, and me and mango will be staying on another boat." Raspberry said.

"Why do I have to be alone!?" Madeline asked.

"Because your weight is too much to handle, you've already got a bunch of layers made of metal in your armour. If we add someone else, then your boat will eventually sink." Raspberry said

"B-but what if a shark eats me!? Are you trying to get me killed!? Are you trying to make me feel lonley!?" Madeliene complained.

"Alright alright. Espresso, your going into his boat since you have less weight than everyone else." Raspberry said.

Espressos heart dropped.

He had to be alone with the loud freak.

"No! Please don't put me in his boat!" Espresso begged.

"No time for changes, just get into madelines boat and mango will be the one alone. We gotta get going, quick! Quick!" Raspberry said.

Everyone sailed off, and there was a boat speeder in the back of their boat each, and everyone started their boat in 1 direction.

Espresso and madeline were avoiding eye contact. Madeline noticed in the corner of his eye that espresso kept giving glances at madeline.

"Hey, why do you keep looking at me?" Madeline asked, arching a brow.

"Nothing."

"Well it's clearly not 'nothing', because you keep doing it. Is there somthing on my face? You know you can tell me if there is." Madeline said.

"No no, it's nothing." Espresso said, looking at his lips.

"Well then, mabye you think im too attractive." Madeline said, flicking back a chunk of hair behind his back while smiling confidently.

"Oh please, I like your smile better when you actually mean it." Espresso mumbled, looking away. Madeline's smile faded and his face grew pink.

"You like my smile when I mean it?..What do you mean by that?" Madeline asked.

"I'm just saying..I like it better when it's more genuine.." Espresso said, also turning pink. They stared at eachother for a few seconds, before mango interupted.

"It sure is hot out here, isn't it?" Mango said, sitting on a mini wave of water, whooshing through the same speed pace as madeline and espressos boat.

"I mean, it isn't THAT hot-"

"Oh. Then my guts were correct." Mango interupted.

"What do you mean?" Espresso asked.

"I thought you two were flirting with eachother, but I threw that thought away because it was quite hot, and I thought you guys were hot, judging by your pink faces." Mango said. Both espresso and madeline blushed more and they both shook their head violently.

"Oh, not the case? Then why are you two blushing?" Mango asked.

"Because espresso, here, was complimenting my divine smile!" Madeline said. Espresso splashed some water at his face and denied it.