chapter 11- lies or truths?

Guys just a quick disclaimer, I do not know anything about memory loss and its treatment. So if I do anything wrong such as assuming the price of memory surgery (or somthing) is 17,000, please don't judge lol.

"Unfortunately, we won't be able to get madelienes memory back unless the treatment is payed for. But the cost is really expensive, and I'm not sure if you'd want to-"

"But doctor, I left my money at home! Can I please go back and go grab it? I need to save my baby!!" Vanilla madeliene interupted the doctor, shaking his shoulders desperately.

"Ma'am, please, calm down. Unfortunately, due to dark enchantress' invasion, you are not permitted to go out. And plus, I haven't explained the details. For treatment, the cost will be 17,500 exact, but the treatment will take 2 entire days. Meanwhile at this current time, since madeliene lost his memory, he might as well believe whatever yoy say, but he wont treat you the way he would before. There could be a chance that he can get his memory back in a few days, but thats a low chance." The doctor said. Everyone flocked around madeliene, sending him prayers and hugs, all except espresso.

"Uh..can you guys introduce yourself before hugging me?" Madeliene asked.

"I'm Latte, your best fri-"

"IM YOUR SISTER, MADELIENE! waaaah! Madeliene, I'm your sister! Your SISTER!!" Cream puff interupted. Her and her mother was the most upset about the news, and they couldn't possibly compete on who was more sorrowful. Both cream puff and her mother cherished madeliene so much, and it was agonising to view madeliene like that.

"Okay okay, your my sister, I get it." Madeliene said, not feeling anything for the random upset stranger. But madelienes answer hurt her even more.

"Waaaah! Your not the same! Your not the same! Your not the madeliene I know, the one who cares about what I say or do!" Cream puff yelled.

"Uh..of course I care! Your my uhm...sister?"

"See! You can't even remember what I am to you! You dont remember me at all! Im The little sister protected! The little sister that you helped! The little sister you played with! The litte sister that you loved!" Cream puff complained. That hit her mother, hard in the heart.

"Oh darling, don't say that." Vanilla madeliene wept.

"Poor cream puff and her mother, they must be going through a hard time." Latte said, pressing her hands together.

"Can you like, not scream?" Madeliene said, blocking his ears.

That made cream puff sob even more.

It hurt to see the brother she cherished, adored and loved, forgetting who she was completely. It hurt to see her beloved brother not caring at all, when the old madeliene would do anything for his little sister, even if it costed his life.

"How can I not scream when The person whom I've always called 'big brother' My entire life, won't remember everything he's sacrificed for me, and every peice of love he's given me!? I want the old madeliene back, I want the old madeliene back! I'm begging to all the gods and lords out there to bring back my family member! My saviour! My inspiration! My brother!" Cream puff complained.

"Darling cream puff, stop it. It's not his fault, and I'm sure the madeliene who loves you is still in there somewhere. We just need to help him find it." Vanilla madeliene said.

"No! I'm not losing my brother! I don't want to stay up all night worrying about him! Please, come back madeliene! Come back, come back! Remember when you were always there for me when I got bullied or when I got pushed off the swing when I was a kid!? You were always there for me! You were the only one who was by my side in all of my toughest times, I can't do them alone! Madeliene, come back! Come on madeliene, I don't want to be alone! Come back, come back!" The weeped. But madeliene looked at her blankly. Cream puffs eyes widened upon madelienes blank reaction, which stabbed her everywhere around the heart.