chapter 5- cute.

Madeliene, raspberry, espresso and Latte arrived in the pure vanilla kingdom. They stood infront of the large, pure yellow door as madeliene knocked on it.

"Ah, my fellow bounty hunters. How did it go?" Pure vanilla asked.

"W-well...not so great. We got caught in dark enchantress' hideout out, and espresso here, has a really bad injury." Latte said. Pure vanilla took one look at espressos leg and gasped.

"My my, looks really deep." pure vanilla said.

"Yeah, well, madelines Cape was keeping It from bleeding." Raspberry said.

"We must bring you into the nursing room immidiately! Espresso, follow me. You 3 can come if you wish." Pure vanilla said. Espresso followed pure vanilla as demanded, and pure vanilla told him to sit on a white bed as he examined his leg.

"Heavens, it really is deep." Pure vanilla said, untieing madelines Cape.

"Please, take your cape to the washing room. You should know where it is since you come here often to defend the kingdom." Pure vanilla said, handing madeline his Cape with blood spatter on it.

Espresso blushed of embarrassment, he thought that Madeline was disgusted by the blood, but really, Madeline felt sorry for him.

"Yes sir." Madeline said, walking into a door in the corner.

"This wound will take weeks to heal. Fortunately, it wasn't as deep as the other client I had the other day, so the worst it could do when it heals is leave a visible scar." Pure vanilla said, wrapping a bandage around his leg.

"Aw my poor espresso!" Latte said, hugging her little brother. Espresso then spotted raspberry, obviously trying to hold in a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Espresso asked. Raspberry suddenly burst into laughter and pointed at his glasses.

"Your- your glasses!" Raspberry said, holding her belly as she laughed. Pure vanilla went to another room to get more healing supplies, so espresso had his chance to because as rude as he is.

"Shut up! I'm going to change them when I get home!" Espresso said. Madeline then came back, and espresso complained about his glasses.

"Take back your sisters glasses. Raspberry making fun of them." Espresso said, handing madeline the glasses. Madeline took it, then scrunched it in his hands and glared at raspberry.

"Why are you always making fun of my sisters glasses!?" Madeline said.

"I'm not just laughing at your sisters glasses, I'm laughing at how it looks on espresso. He looks gay with it on." Raspberry said, smirking. Madeline scoffed and went over to espresso. He wrapped an arm around espressos neck and pulled him closer to him.

"Espresso doesn't need your opinion!" Madeline said, trying to stand up for espresso.

"Madeliene, I understand your trying to defend me, but your armpits fucking stink." Espresso teased.

"Hey! I just defended you and this is how you repay me? Well, you don't need defending anyway. Your just a lonley, sad mage." Madeline said, suddenly trying to defend himself.

"Oh so now your trying to defend yourself?" Espresso asked.

"Yeah! I am! Your words don't hurt me!" Madeline said, trying to keep his head up high.

"Okay, well what if I say that your little sisters a slut and you don't have a father because your mothers a gold digger?" Espresso said, not actually meaning it.

"Hey! You can insult me, but not my family, or else Ill stab you." Madeline said, getting really close to espresso as he glared and gritted his teeth.

"Oi! Step back a bit!" Espresso said, pushing him away.