chapter 17

Latte woke up to a really bad headache. She groaned as she got up and went to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror, trying to process what happened last night, blinking slowly. She suddenly felt somthing in her belly that was going up to her mouth. She went over to the toilet and vomited, instantly regretting having alchahol last night.

"Ugh..." Latte groaned. her phone chimed in the room, But she didn't really care. She felt sick. She flushed the toilet and washed off, still annoyed by her throbbing headache. She then heard her phone chime again, but still, she didn't care. She only started to get concerned when it chimed again and again, as if someone was spamming her somthing. She rolled her eyes and went to check up on her phone. It was a bunch of messages from raspberry, but why?
____________________________
R:hey it's madeliene, I'm on raspberrys phone because I don't have mine.

R:Why is espresso being so mean?

R:did I do somthing?

R:is espresso mad at me?

R: is he in a bad mood or somthing?

R: what did I do to make him angry?

R:latte!

R: LATTE!

R: I really need to know!

R: why is espresso mad at me?

R:is espresso okay?

R: Latte please answer.

R: raspberrys only giving me 5 minutes on her phone

R:latte!

L: WHAT!? IM VOMMITING!

R: oh. Is espresso mad at me?

L: I don't know! I feel sick so shut up.
____________________________
Latte shut madeliene out and layed on her bed helplessly.

"Its gonna be a long day.." Latte groaned.

~

The female and male knights were in the park in the peaceful weather.
Raspberry snatched her phone away from madeliene.

"Alright, your 5 minutes is up." Raspberry said. Madeliene sighed, and walked off. He went straight to espressos house to apologise for whatever he did, but Espresso wasn't home. No matter how much knocking he did or how much yelling he caused, nobody was answering.

"Shhhh!" Espressos neighbour wasn't happy to hear madelienes banging and yelling. Madeliene walked off again, not really knowing what to do. He walked around the town, and some things were destroyed because of the red velvet dragon attack. He walked past a Cafe with a glass wall, and that's when he spotted espresso. Except, he was with Cream puff, studying and reading a book.

"Espresso! Espresso!" Madeliene banged on the glass wall, calling out for espresso. His muffled screames attracted some people in the Cafe, and espresso got embarrassed.

"Madeliene, doors exist you know!!" Espresso said, opening a door right next to him.

"Oh. I thought that was a wall." Madeliene said. Espresso slapped his forehead in disappointment of his stupidity and shook his head slightly.

"What do you want?" Espresso asked.

"I wanted to ask if I did anything to upset you. You were acting really mad last night, specifically at me." Madeliene said.

"Why were you angry, espresso?" Cream puff asked.

"One second, cream puff." Espresso said. He closed the Cafe door and got angry at madeliene again.

"Did you really have to say that I was angry infront of your sister!?" Espresso said.

"See! Your mad at me again! What did I do?" Madeliene repeated. Espresso stayed quiet. Madeliene tried to retrace his steps from last night, when he remembered that espresso only had left when madeliene mentioned that he'd never date a boy. He couldn't think if any other reason, so he asked if that was the case.