chapter 15 - memory, not moments.

TW: A lot of blood

Lattes first instinct was espresso. She couldn't lose her Little brother, considering he was the only one left in the caffeine family.

"Espresso, stay behind me!" Latte said, walking infront of him.

"Ah, espresso. The one whom I've devoured strength from. What a surprise seeing you here." Dark enchantress said. Latte snarled at her, gving her a deadly glare.

"You better stay away from my brother, bitch!" Latte screamed, furrowing her brows.

"Well, let the fun begin." Dark enchantress said. She lifted her arm, and so did the cake monster. It seemed that she was controlling the cake monster with her own movements.

"Let's see who'll I'll grab first.." Dark enchantress said, checking out the variety's of people. She spotted madeliene, and immidately went for him. She snatched him away from cream puff and his mother, and they held on to his hand.

"Please, don't take him away! He's already lost his memory, I don't want to lose him entirely!" Vanilla madeliene begged. She wasn't as defensive as Latte, she was more soft. She'd rather beg to guilt trip people, and that would usually work on other cookies. but dark enchantress wasn't the person you should guilt trip with. Dark enchantress snatched him away from his familys touch, and held madeliene tight in her grip as she examined him.

"Aren't you the one that my poison mushroom knocked out?" Dark enchantress said, turning him side to side.

"Oooh, so thats what made him lose his memory." Espresso said. Without another word, Latte jumped at her, making Dark enchantress and the cake monster stumble. Whatever happens to dark enchantress, happens to the cake monster. Dark enchantress dropped madeliene, and Latte told him to grab on to her staff.

"Come on, quick!" Latte yelled. Madeliene went on to her staff, but the monster grabbed hold of the back of her staff.

"Your not going to grab him off me! He may be your boyfriend but he's MY hostage!" Dark enchantress screamed. But the fact that dark enchantress was pulling down Lattes staff was the least of madelienes worrys.

"Never in any universe am I going to be Lattes boyfriend! I like someone else, and to be completely honest, their much more attractive than Latte." Madeliene blurred out. Espresso blushed, but tried not to show it. He didn't want to make it seem like it was him.

"I don't know weather to take that as an Insult or a compliment for my brother, but JUST LET GO, BASTARD!"Latte yelled. But then dark enchantress started to pull harder.

"I'm taking my HOSTAGE back!" Dark enchantress said.

"Why do you even need him!?" Latte screamed, trying to pull away her staff.

"To combine his strength with ESPRESSOS!" dark enchantress yelled. She made a big pull backwards, but instead of grabbing the 2, she grabbed the staff. Latte and madeliene slipped out, and now they were basically falling front the sky.

"Aaaaah! Latte, where's your staff!?" Madeliene yelled.

"She took it!" Latte screamed back. They were about to hit the ground, and they closed their eyes.
Unpredictably, they both survived. But how? They were being lifted up, surrounded by a a faint, blue magic.

Latte knew that magic type better than her own.

"Cream puff, you did it!" Latte screamed. Cream puff was having a hard time lifting the 2 up, since she's never really lifted cookies and only objects. Behind her was her mother, looking proud, while next to her was espresso, talking to her as she focused on saving the 2. Cream puff then put them back down, and Cream puff panted when she finally let them go.