chapter 18

The days went on, the time getting faster and closer to espressos leave.

Espresso started to grow more attached to madeliene, but that was unfortunate. It was a bad thing. The more he hung out with madeliene, the more he started to realise how much he'd miss him. It was now the last day of espresso being in the pure vanilla kingdom, and both madleiene and Latte was very upset.

"Espresso, why do you have to leeeave?" Latte groaned and complained, hugging him tight. The 3 of them were in espressos house, packing espressos suitcases.

"Dont worry, Latte. I'll visit in my summer breaks." Espresso said.

"I'm just going to grab my books from my room, I'll be back." Espresso said. He went into his room and madeliene took his chance to tell Latte his plans.

"Latte, I know it's the last day of espresso being here, but I want to show him somthing tonight." Madeliene whispered.

"So?"

"And your not coming.."

"What!?"

"Shhh! I just want to show him a nice view that I used to go to as a kid. But I want to do it alone, with him. I wanna surprise him." Madeliene said. Though Latte wasn't very happy with the idea, but she played along. She was planning on spying on them anyway.

"Hm...okay."

"And no spying."

"Aw, whyyyy?"

"Its me and espresso alone time, a-and I just want to-"

"To kiss him!?"

"No!"

"Then what?"

"Just hang out! I want only me and him to be there, so promise you won't spy? Pleeeaaase?" Madeliene begged. He begged and begged until Latte finally agreed, only if she could hang out with espresso for the day time, while madeliene spends it with him in the night time.

"Sounds good to me. Tell espresso to meet me at 5 pm at my house." Madeliene said just then, espresso came back.

"Hey! So madeliene has to go, but he'll be back at night time to hang out with us. Well, you." Latte said.

"What do you mean?" Espresso asked. But madeliene just walked out.

"Mmm, nothing. Okay, so what were going to do is go to the aquarium! I already booked it. Come on, let's go!" Latte said. She didn't even give espresso time to dress up and she dragged hin to the aquarium nearby. They took a few pictures, but Latte was still not happy.

"Where should we eat after this? I'm hungry." Latte said. Espresso didn't reply.

"Hello?" Latte asked, lowering a brow. Espresso shook his head abit and looked at her.

"Oh, sorry." Espresso mumbled.

"What's on your mind? Madeliene perhaps?" Latte teased. but espresso didn't think she was teasing.

"Yeah, I guess." Espresso said. Latte turned around, along with a cheeky smile.

"You know I was joking, right?" Latte asked.

"You were?"

"Hehehe! Nevermind, Whys he in your mind?" Latte giggled.

"Nothing, I'll just miss him."

"Awww, and what about me?"

"No."

"What!?"

"I was kidding." Espresso giggled and Latte glared at him.