chapter 8- valentines!!

The days went on, espressos leg healing more and more, getting closer and closer to valentines day. Madeliene and espresso were getting closer together, but none of them had to courage to even ask eachother if they had a valentines.

Latte had her valentines, and so did cream puff. The sight of both of their sisters having dates for valentines day, made then both feel like a lonley virgin.

"Hey, madeliene! Got a valentines yet? I know its not the day of valentines, but its close!" Cream puff asked, leaning on the doorway as she watched her brother sit on the corner of his bed, thinking about Cream puffs question.

"No. B-but I'm sure I'll find someone!" Madeliene said.

"You know, Lattes making a valentines party at her house at 4:00. She couldn't make the party on the exact day of valentines because that was when school started, but that's fine. Mostly everyone is going with a valentines, but you don't have to come with one. You'll just look like a loner, but thats okay!" Cream puff said, making it seem like she was teasing him but trying to hide it.

"I don't wanna go if I don't have a valentines, cause then I'll look like a loser" madeliene said, feeling faltered.

"Well, you don't have to take a VALENTINES. You could just take a friend either as a friend or even a fake valentine." Cream puff said. Madelienes first thought was bringing espresso, but he didn't have the courage to ask him.

It would seem like madeliene was asking espresso to be his valentine.

Coincidentally, Cream puff was thinking of madeliene asking espresso too.

"I know you'll hate this idea, but try considering it and don't kill me." Cream puff said, walking over to madeliene.

"Is it about a valentine? Who is it?" Madeliene asked desperately. He wanted to go to the party, but he needed a valentine to seem welcome.

"Just saying, you don't have to take them as a valentine." Cream puff said, waving her hands.

"I know I know, just tell me who it is!"

"Just promise not to be mad?"

"Yes! Yes, I promise! Who is it!?"

"You can take them as a friend only."

"I know, just tell me!"

"Dont be mad-"

"Just tell me!!!"

"Its espresso!!" Cream puff blurred out. Though madeliene knew that Cream puff had repeatedly said he could talk him as a friend, madeliene couldn't get the thought out of his head that espresso would be his valentine.

"N-No! Espresso probably already has someone, and if I ask, he'll probably think im asking him to be my valentine!"

"Well then tell him your bringing him as a friend!"

"No!"

"Kids, be quiet!" Vanilla madeliene suddenly screamed from the living room. Cream puff and madeliene rolled their eyes, and they both lowered their voice.

"Just consider it, okay? If you wanna go and don't want to look odd, then think about it." Cream puff said, walking out of the room. Indeed, madeliene thought about it, but the same sanerio kept repeating when he considered it.

The thought of espresso laughing at him, saying stuff like "I'd never go with you" kept going again and again.

"You know what? I'll go alone." Madeliene said to himself. He waited until it was 1 pm to get ready. He took his usual shower, then it took another hour for his thick long hair to dry.