53 - Did it

Leo told her it didn't have to happen until she was ready. How could he mean it, but not mean it? A cold shower would be futile if he climbed in bed with her afterwards.

He slid over next to her and kissed her. She had learned to respond to his mouth, next was his hands and then the rest was obvious.

He found her breast and cupped the lace. She hitched when he brushed her nipple. "You like that?" His voice was thick. His mouth followed his hands. When she arched her back, he smiled.

Returning to her lips, he said, "Your body knows what it wants. The only thing stopping you is here." He tapped her forehead.

She blushed, but he kissed her to distract her. His fingered itched to explore her fully. He'd bet his paycheck she was wet. Instead, he promised to go slow.

Time stood still, and he didn't know if it had been minutes or hours. His plan was to let Isla take control by sliding down onto him. When his boxers came off, he felt her tense, but his brave, beautiful, sensual wife slowly followed his prompts and touched him just right. She wrapped her warm fingers around him and moved them up and down until he stilled her hand. He had been jerking off regularly, but his cock knew the difference between his release and the night he had been longing for. He was afraid their first coupling would be over quickly.

Once she stilled her hand, it was time for his to prepare her to receive him. He brushed his fingertips across her navel and slipped them inside the sexy panties. Thank you, Lilli. Isla tensed.

He kissed her sensually, and she relaxed. "Darling, I'm going to touch you and show you real pleasure. Close you eyes and relax."

He would love to taste her but needed to wait until Isla had fully blossomed into an orgasmic woman. He smiled hoping her first was on its way. Slowly he slipped his fingers over her soft pubic covered mound. He didn't have to dip inside to feel the moisture. She was dripping with arousal.

"Relax," he whispered, as he slowly parted her lips.

She tensed, when he inserted a finger to wet it. Fully lubricated, he told her to relax again, as he swiped to her clit and back. Her own ridge formed, and he continued to slide across it applying more pressure. Her legs squirmed, before tensing. He watched her face as her core shuddered silently.

He pulled out his finger and held it to his nose. Inhaling her scent, he stopped short of licking it. Instead, he licked her mouth in a passionate kiss.

"Did you like that?"

"What was that?"

He chuckled. "That was an orgasm. If I do it right, you'll feel one when I'm inside you."

She opened her eyes. "If you do it right?"

"It might not happen every time. I'm afraid I'm over excited and might finish before you start this first time. Making love isn't perfect every time like in the books, but even without you feeling like you just did, we'll be as close as possible and will celebrate our love."

"But not making love, a baby."

He smirked. "Not tonight. We'll be practicing."

"I need practice."

He kissed behind her ear. She still had her flowers in her hair. As he picked them out, he said, "What do you want to do now?"

He found a hairpin and wished he had let her hair down earlier. He felt like a bumbling teenager.

"I want to have my first time, so I'll stop worrying."

He chuckled. "It's not the most romantic proposition, but I won't say no. Will you do what I say? It might be better if you decide on your comfort level." He kissed the woman in wool off her face. "Trust me."