5

Today was Friday. I stayed home yesterday because I didn't feel like going to school; well, that's what I keep telling everybody; in reality, I just regret Wednesday; I know I'm supposed to be mean and tough, but I'm still human and have feelings; I grew up on the south side, I grew up with drugs, robbery, slandering, killing, etc. I grew up in a gang, for god's sake. You can't just be in a gang; well, in my case, run a gang and be soft; people will either walk all over you or make fun of you.
I got off my bed, dragged myself to the shower, brushed my teeth, did my skincare routine, and finally brushed out my hair, leaving it long and wavy. I grabbed a black Bebe plunge seamless sports bra and a crop top hoodie (if I stretched, the Bebe band of my bra would show) along with my vans backpack, biker shorts, and some checkered vans. I grabbed my phone, calling Toni and the others to meet me.

 I grabbed my phone, calling Toni and the others to meet me

^^^ the outfit ^^^

They showed up around five minutes later, not living far away. We rode to pops, ate our breakfast, then headed to school, reaching to school at exactly 8:15. Damn it! We're early🙄

B- you guys want to go smoke?

Sp- yup, let's go

We made our way through the crowd quite quickly; surprisingly, curious, I looked around, noticing everybody by our lockers; I immediately saw Toni in the crowd, not moving at all, tears looking to fall out of her eyes. I immediately ran over to her and looked at her locker; it was a picture of her and a redhead making out; things were getting a little steamy if you ask me; I'll ask her about it later. I pulled her into my embrace, chasing everybody away.
The redhead stood there in shock, staring at the locker, tears streaming down her face. I pulled her in; she watched me, shocked, but hugged me; both of them crying into my shoulders.

B- it's ok, guys

?- it's not! *sobs*

B- what do you mean-... ?

C- My brother could tell my parents, and we're not supposed to talk to you guys, much less make out. By the way, my name is Cheryl

B- why can't you guys talk to us

C- I don't know; they just told us not too

B- and you listened

C- yes, I don't want to get- never mind

B- *gasps* Cheryl, do they hit you

C- yes, if we don't listen, they do, that's why I listen to them, and if my brother tells them, I'm in big trouble.

T- you can always move in with me *nervously chuckles*

C- really! What about your parents?

T- my mom wouldn't mind, and I don't know when was the last time I saw my dad *sad smile*

C- I'm sorry, T

T- it's ok *leans in to kiss her*

B- break it up, not in front of me. Where's your brother Cheryl?

C- *nervously chuckles* sorry; I don't know where he is

B- why are you so nervous?

C- you're being nice, and it's weird?!

B- I'm always friendly, well, except when people mess with me or someone I love; judging a book by its cover, I see.

C- *chuckles* sorry?

B- it's okay. I'm going to look for your brother, to talk to him; we don't need you getting in trouble. What's his name?

C- it's Jason Blossom, he has red hair, hangs with the jocks, and he might be in the student lounge; I'm not sure tho

B- ok imma be back. Lose me; I need to go *laughs*

C/T- *groans* but your comfortable

B- I am?

C- yes, I could stay here all day!

T- that won't happen; she doesn't do hugs

C- but-

T- she's not hugging us back, Cher

C- oh. Darn it. Well, it was fun when it lasted

B- mhmm. Now let me go

                   ^^^ the locker thing😭