15

CPOV

C- it's funny how they think I would actually get mad at you for that *laughs*
T- wouldn't you tho, *raises a brow*
C- Nooo, I wouldn't, "I defended"
T- you would, babe; you're literally already getting mad; the only reason you didn't is because this was planned
C- would not
T- you would
C- nahhh ahhh
T- yesss huhhh
C- fine, ok, I would get mad! Is that what you want to hear? I get angry for the stupidest reasons, and I can't help it; you can leave me now if you wish, "I said dramatically, tears coming to my eyes."
T- babe, I'm not leaving you *chuckles*
C- ughhh, it's not funny! I'm going for the stuff; just leave me alone, "I said, rolling my eyes and stomping off."

She groaned, running behind me and pulling me into a tight hug, where I couldn't get away.

You never know, dear
How much I like you
You make me happy
When you are you
You never know, dear
How much I like you
So please don't throw
My funny ass away

~Toni Topaz

After she finished her remix of my favorite childhood song, you are my sunshine. She quickly kissed me on the cheek, smiling at me sheepishly as I tried to hold in my laughter, failing miserably.

T- am I forgiven?!
C- I don't know, are you?
T- come on, Cher, a deal is a deal
C- ughhh, I shouldn't have made that stupid deal with you
T- well, you did, and now you can never leave me because I'll always make you laugh, and you'll have to forgive me; besides, you know you want all of this good good, "she said seductively rubbing her body jokingly."
C- we're literally in the store, TT, "I said, gritting my teeth."
T- and does it look like I care? If they don't wanna see, then they simply don't watch, "she said, throwing back on me and sending a wink as I groaned at her carefreeness."
C- well, we need to get the outfits and everything else we need
T- can I have a kiss first "she said, puckering her lips."
C- nope
T- well, we're not going anywhere, "she said, standing in front of me and crossing her arms."
C- fine "I playfully rolled my eyes, giving her a kiss; she spanked my ass, causing me to gasp, she quickly stuck her tongue in my mouth, and we began to make out until I remembered we were in the store and pushed her away."
T- whattt? "She groaned"
C- we're in the store babe
T- ha! You called me babe; we can go now
C- I hate you!
T- nah, you don't, you could never hate me; I'm just too funny and sexy
C- shut up and walk. "I laughed"

We got the clothes, groceries, etc., and left the mall. At midnight we went skinny dipping. It was honestly so fun! We ran around the sand naked, pitching sand balls after each other; laughing ourselves away and being teens; at around 4 am, we washed off and left, doing our nightly routine and telling Betty she had a blind date tomorrow; she complained but soon agreed seeing as we wouldn't leave her alone."