Chapter 8

Authors note - SMUT TIME!! FYI it's like the whole chapter... This chapter - if my chapters had names - would be called smut.

And so it begins ...

Pewds

I swallow, hard. I finally get to see his face.

And he's gorgeous.

His messed up brown hair falls over his closed eyes slightly. His face was perfect. Each feature seemed to fit in so well. I forget about everything as I admire him.

He was so much better than I had ever fantas-- imagined... He was tense. He was still scared of seeing the world with a revealed face. I kissed him gently. I would never hurt him, ever, and I needed him to know that.

"Let me see those eyes of yours, Cry." I whisper into his ear. A shaking hand takes mine and grips it firmly. He swallows his fear.

"I- I'm scared, Pewds..." I kiss him again, firmer, letting my love flow freely from me to him.

"Don't be. I'm here. I'll be your mask." I pull back and see dark green eyes looking back at me nervously. They glistened in the light of the room. They held pain and fear. He was searching my face. Looking everywhere as though his eyes had been freed from their cage.

"Cry," I place my hand on his cheek and brush my thumb lightly over his left eye. It was slightly smaller than the right. But hardly noticeable. If I hadn't been staring so much I wouldn't have noticed. "You're so amazing." His eyes look into mine. He blushed and I smiled. My first Cry blush. I hugged him. His tension seemed to be loosening and he relaxed into my shoulder.

"I love you, so much, Cry." He gripped my shirt and hugged tighter.

"Those words..." He said. His voice was slightly higher without the mask, but it was still a sexy deep that caused my head to spin whenever he spoke. "Mean more to me than anything in the entire world." He came up and kissed me, deeply. His arms wrapped around my head, pulling me as close as possible. When we broke of my heart was ready to leap from my chest. My body couldn't take much more of this. I rested my head on his.

"I'm sorry, Cry..." I whisper. "But I don't think I can hold back any longer." He tensed a little, but kissed me.

"Its alright Pewds." His words almost knocked the breath out of me. I smiled and stood up, pulling him up with me. The shard of glass hadn't broken the skin of my shin. It was red and sore, but not cut. My legs were wet and stank of beer. I'll clean it up tomorrow. Right now, I lead Cry into my room and push him gently down on my bed. I closed the door, locking Edgar out and turned my full attention on Cry. He was lying on my bed watching me with those green eyes. Damn it, he was too hot for his own good. I climb up beside him. We share a long and deep kiss, battling with our tongues and feeling eachother's bodies.

My hand went up his shirt and he gasped as I feel his bare chest. His nipples harden under my touch. I smile, glad that I give him these feelings. His own hands are holding my arms, going up my short sleeves and feeling my shoulders. He's only doing that and yet... I can already feel myself growing.

I grab the bottom of his shirt and pull up. His body is exposed to me. His past dirties his amazing skin. I momentarily curse the person who would do such a thing before kissing them. He shivered under my lips and held on to me a little tighter as I followed each scar with my tongue. His body was toned and I felt every muscle twitch.