Chapter 11

Cry

We walked into my room. It was just how I had left it, apart from the new sheets on my bed. Felix stood in the middle of the room taking it all in. It was a tidy room, with books, games and CDs all stacked neatly on the shelves. My double bed stood unused in the centre of the far wall. I had photos of the family on the walls and a mirror sitting above a chest of drawers.

"Welcome to my room." He smiled.

"It's great. It feels just like you." He breathed in my room. Smiling and relaxing as he exhaled and fell back on my bed. I closed the door and jumped on top of him. He laughed and sat up, pushing me up with a kiss so I was sitting on his lap. We broke off and smiled.

"I don't know what you do to me," I say and pull my mask up and off. "But I just can't stop needing you." He strokes his hand through my hair and I rest my cheek on his palm.

"Good."

His hands went up my shirt, feeling my stomach, my chest. I gasp as he strokes my nipples and strokes my skin. I feel alive at his touch. But I want to give him something too. I kiss him deeply, pulling his head as close to mine as possible. I loved him so much. I wanted to show him. We break off gasping. My hands gripped his shirt and pulled it off. It fell to the floor as I take his nipple into my mouth. His gasps fill the room as I lick and nip at it. My hand goes down to where his jeans bulged, but he takes my wrist and kisses my palm.

"Not yet." He whispers and he pulls me into a deep kiss. "I want to enjoy this a little longer." He said when we broke off. He rolls me onto my back while pulling my top off. His hands explore every part of me. I don't know why, but I feel more aroused than before. He smiles.

"Your heart is racing faster than usual." I blush at his comment and look away. He kisses my cheek and chuckles. "Don't worry, I feel it too." He pulls my hand to his chest. His heart is beating just as fast. "We haven't done it in your bed before right?" He nips my neck. I stroke his back and pull him closer. It was a little different than it had been before. I couldn't help but feel a little strange at it. 

"I love you, Felix." I say as he undoes my belt and ever so slowly pulls my jeans down.

"And I love you too." His hand strokes the bulge in my shorts. He smiles. "You're harder than usual too." He kisses it through the material, making me gasp. "Make sure you're not too loud. We don't want anyone hearing now do we?" He pulls my shorts off and takes me into his mouth. I groan, quickly biting down on my finger to mute the sound. It feels so god-damn good. He's going so much slower and being so gentle. I may not be able to hold on much longer. Just when I think I may go completely crazy and bite my finger off, he stops and takes his jeans off too, his boxers following shortly after. He climbed back onto the bed and lifts my legs up over his shoulders. He sucks on his finger and rubs around my hole before pushing it in. I gasp as he moves around inside me, sending shocks of joy rushing through my nerves.

His other hand takes hold of my already sensitive length. I cry out, muting it slightly by biting my pillow, my finger couldn't take any more. 

"F-Felix... I can't..." He releases me and I let go of my pillow. I'm breathing hard, still sitting in the edge of pleasure. Felix comes up and kisses me hard. My body responds by thrusting my hips up to meet his. 

"Ready?" He asks, positioning himself at my hole. I nod and hold his arms as he pushes forward, sliding into me. I gasp and  moan as he thrusts in and out, sending sparks shooting through me. I grip on to him. I can't take much more. He kisses me as his own breathing changes. He's also close. I wrap my legs around him, pulling him closer. He groans and grips the sheets. I could feel myself toppling over the edge, the pleasure overtaking me as I feel Felix above me.