65

========

========

Clay

========

Sunday, 1st January 1995

Fleur snuggled deeper in Athena's neck as Athena shut her stupid alarm. Athena muttered some nonsense under her breath and tightened her hold on Fleur. They were back at Hogwarts, and no one knew. They snuck into Fleur's room without anyone noticing, thanks to Athena. They came back late in the night while everyone was asleep and told no one when they would return.

Fleur breathed in Athena's scent as she enjoyed Athena's warmth. Her chest rocked her gently, and the soft breathing almost put her back to sleep until Danielle and Athena's brothers barged into her room. Athena's groaned at the sudden light attacking her eyes and loud noises of the unhappiness of the three, while Fleur was annoyed as she hid her face in Athena's neck.

Athena summoned her wand and pointed at the three, pushing them out and locking, cancelling any knock from them, whether it was knocking or screaming. She put another spell on the lock as she shut the curtains. Finally, she tossed her wand beside her head and turned on her side, kissing her beloved's forehead.

"So annoying," Fleur muttered as she placed kisses all over Athena's neck. " You must let them in before they burn the carriage down." Athena let out small noises of disapproval while Fleur chuckled and ran her hands up Athena's toned stomach. "Come on, Ma Chérie."

"You figure it out while I shower, or let them stay longer and join me in the shower."

====

"Do we have to tell you when we're back?" Athena whined as she pulled Fleur close, noticing Rodger Davies staring at the two of them. Danielle whacked the both of them before heading towards her boyfriend, one she despised. "I thought she was going to break up with him?"

"She's waiting until the end of the Tournament. It's easier to disappear from his life if you're in another country." As his twin was having a staring contest with the Ravenclaw Captain, Atlas informed as Davies was dragged away by Danielle. 

"Whoop his ass on the field," Athena remarked as she kissed Fleur's hands. 

"Knock him off his broom," Atlas continued. 

And Damon ended with, "Don't let him score." Fleur grinned at the trio and nodded. Beauxbatons has a game scheduled with the Ravenclaws as the first game of the term, courtesy of Athena. "How's Granny?"

"She's very chill, relaxed, and misses us a lot, so we should visit her." 

"How's Granny with Fleur?"

"She approves." Fleur whacked Athena at her comment as she nodded. Athena scowled, let go of her, and walked off to find Alexis. Fleur pouted and pulled Athena back, but she didn't stay long, gave a peck on her lips, and left.