Chapter 16

Only people who had sixth sense or people who are not far from death are able to summon the seventh mystery, Hanako-san of the bathroom.

Nene sighed as she started walking down the college hall.

Two days. It's been two days since Amane had admitted he had feeling for her. And he seemed serious and sincere about it.

Nene just knew that he was telling the truth, his eyes screamed honesty. However, she had to tell him the reply, the answer in return for his confession. What should she say?

What should she do? Should she reject him? She can't reject him! And she doesn't even know why she can't reject him! Why? Why?

It was easy to reject Kou, so why? Why does it seem hard when it is Amane?

Ah, Amane-kun. Why do you make me feel this way...?

Oh.

Sudden realization dawned upon her.

She then laughed quietly. She really has fallen in love with him, hasn't she? That explained why she felt content when she was by his side.

She loves that fluttery feeling she gets in her stomach when he's near her, it was like there were butterflies in her stomach. The way his eyes shone bright like the moon or when his smile turns into a mischievous grin and...oh.

The advice. She remembered clearly. The day Aoi gave her advice.

"Here's a little advice, Nene-chan! You need to also open your eyes and realize that someone here might be having feelings for you! ~"

Nene sighed, putting a hand on her forehead. Why were boys so good at hiding their emotion?! Or maybe she really was dense to not notice.

Anyway, she loved everything about Amane. Period.

What else can she say?! She was a shy girl! Ok?!

Nene was so busy thinking hard that she accidently bumped into someone. Bumping into the person made her manga papers fall, flying all over the place. She panicked trying to collect them fast before she had chances of losing her creation.

The person who bumped into her also helped her pick them up.

Nene now only noticed the person in front of her and oh my god. It was a handsome guy who looked like he was her age. That seemed to be the case.

He had striking red eyes and rich black hair. Wow. She could stare at him all day. But that would be rude. Hehe.

He handed her the remaining papers and looked at her apologetically.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you!" He spoke, he looked embarrassed for a second.

Nene chuckled, nervously. "It wasn't you fault! I wasn't looking where I was going. Silly me!" She laughed, still nervous. She really didn't want to get into trouble.

"W-well I better get going! Thank you for helping me pick these up!"

She quickly went to leave but someone pulled at her wrist stopping her tracks. It was the boy. Nene's eyes widened as she turned to look at him. He let go of her hand as soon as she did turn around. And he managed to surprise her by his next words.

"Hey, your drawings are good." He said, smiling, as he pointed at the papers in her hands.

"Really...?" Nene asked, unsure. The boy nodded eagerly.

"You can enter the manga contest! The winner can easily get their series published you know." He grinned, giving her a wink. "And besides you seem like a talented girl."

Was he flirting with her?

Normally, Nene would have swooned over hot prince like boys, like this one. But now her heart was in the right place. Her heart belonged to Amane now. Not that she told him. Yet.

"Oh, okay. Um... so how do I register for the contest?" Nene asked, completely ignoring the fact that he was flirting with her. She was quite excited to join the contest.

She was baffled when the boy suggested a kind thing. It was a nice gesture. It sort of reminded her of Kou.

"I can help you join now!" He smiled, enthusiastically. "By the way, my name is Takashi Hiro! What's your name?"

Nene returned a smile, politely.

"My name is Nene Yashiro and thank you so much."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nene was so jumpy when it was lunch time and everyone seemed to notice her excitement visibly.

"Hey Nene! Why are you so jumpy today?" Tsukasa chimed, making her freeze only to find the younger twin looking at her intensely. "Is it because Amane confessed his love for you?!"

Sakura sighed. "You got to stop that, Tsukasa."

But the younger twin's words made Amane choke on his lunch. He didn't actually literally choke to death. Tsukasa's words always surprised him and it made him so embarrassed.

His twin sure knew how to embarrass him a lot.

"Shut up, Tsukasa!" Amane said, annoyed, but really truly deeply embarrassed.

Nene chuckled; a bit embarrassed herself but couldn't help but shout a little.

"No, Tsukasa-kun!" She screeched, then calmed down. "I'm going to enter into the manga contest!"

Aoi perked up, excitedly, when she heard that. "That's great, Nene-chan! I'm happy and your story is good!" She said, as she remembered seeing her rough note the other day. She only read the first chapter though, only to see how it was.

"Hey, have you finished the art? Can we see?" She then asked.

Mei turned her head when she heard the word 'art'. She too was now eager. "Hey! I want to see too!" She exclaimed.

Soon everyone, her group of friends started asking for seeing a glimpse of her creation. They all started talking to her all at once.

"Yashiro! I want to see it too you know!"

"Wait, I wanna too!"

"Me too!"

"If Aoi-chan wants to see it then I want to see it too!!!"

"I need to post this."

Nene raised a hand up, and that made everyone stop talking.

"Okay, okay. I get it. I'll show it to you all." Nene said, sighing, and took out her file of papers. She had pinned it as a booklet after she had her encounter with Takashi. She needed to keep it safe after all.

She gulped.

What if they didn't like her story?

She looked at her friend; Aoi, Sakura, Mei, Sumire, Akane, Tsukasa, Lemon, Amane, Kou, Natsuhiko and Mitsuba.

Who was she kidding? Of course, they'll love it!

Nene only wondered what they would say if they saw her drawings, as her friends including herself were all included as characters in her manga.

She handed them her papers, suddenly feeling nervous about what their opinion would be.

<<<<< Wedding Bells >>>>>