Because Jestica

You walked into my life, my little freshman girl,
What a lovely sight. Snotty bratty, lots of attitude, But completely original, thats what i loved about you
That was two, no three, years ago, now i cant see yellow, pigs or iron man, with a thought of you. Remember all the notes we wrote, back and forth, i still have them all. And there was last summer when i practically lived at your house, but your family didnt mind, and I sure didnt either
Then you left this year to live with your dad and I understood. If i could get away, I would too. But that also means you left me here, without even a goodbye, and while understood, the thought made me cry. And my longing for your presence never truly faded, but when I saw you today, the spark sputtered and died.
Because I didnt have to wish you here anymore, but it was only temporary. We starbucks~ed and wallmart~ed but it had to end. And as your car drove away, a new chasm grew, instead of the sun (just burning), I had a black hole (devouring everything) within me now.
But we made plans for next week, when i might go to you, or the week after when band banquet ensues, i treasure every moment that we spent together today, love all the photos, my digital escape.

I Love you Jess! Jessica! Jeccaboo! You're precious and I miss you to pluto and back.

* I havent seen her since she left, like right after chrismas ish, and going from seeing her every day to not at all? That was crushing, and we didnt really txt either, which i think made things both easier and more difficult at the same time.
But we got to hang out today and it was wonderful. She is my bestest friend and i love her so much. And I cant wait till this summer because then I'll get to see her so much more.