Friendless Servant

You deliberately did this to me with manipulation in your heart. You told me this so you alone would not have to bare the guilt of inaction. This is lower than even i thought possible for you. You know i love you too strongly to ever do anything to remotely hurt you-physicaly or mentaly- in any way and you used this against me without a second thought to my well being. I swore that oath to you and far be it from me to break it now. I will keep my silence and let everyone around me fall, but make no mistake, i will hold you accountable and you alone. My family -my life- will be destroyed utterly and i want you to know that i will -in my heart of hearts- never forgive you. You have not lost your servant, but you have lost a friend. I put up with your past misgiving because i thought- stupidly- that you would soon get over this constant need to test my love for you. Well, you have now tested it to its fullest and it has stood firm. But the wall you have built, brick by brick with each test, between us is now impenetrable for anything more than obligation to pass through. Are you happy for this accomplishment? Does it somehow stengthen you? Are you a better man for it?

*Some rant i recently uncovered... not sure who it is about though