5. Breaking Fast

AN

You know guys, your overwhelming support is constantly shocking me. I treasure every comment that you make and simply knowing people are reading it has encouraged me to continue onwards. Sometimes the scenes get really hard to write; they don't seem to be going anywhere or they're being really tedious, but your support really helps me to keep at it despite the struggles. I honestly feel like I've made it as a fic writer just because of how much you all spoil me. Thank you, everyone! <3

But there are a few people I especially want to shout out, who have made fan projects??? (Gosh, you all spoil me too much, like what did I do to deserve this--) (I hope these @s work--)

Happywolfgamer1432 Made a theories book regarding TLO as a whole. It's super cool and I love seeing what they think of!

hermit_Multishipper Made a one-shot with Grian and Miesall in which Grian realizes he's in love. It's under their book "Hermitcraft One Shots - Multi Ships" titled "Miesall X Grian." It was very interesting to see how other people see my characters! 

SuspiciousSheep deserves a lot of credit, she's the one who pushed me to start writing in the first place! She also recently helped me with a future plot point. Really, if anyone needs thanking, it's her!

Finally, there have been a few of you that have made some artwork (You know who you are)! I swear, they're all so amazing and it makes me so happy to see Salty come to life in a way I just can't. I still smile when I think of all the art I've been given.  <3

Again, thank you everyone! I really couldn't have done it without all of your support! <3

~🌤~

When he opened his eyes, he was all alone, laying on the hard floor. Footsteps resounded in the hallway before the door opened. A Watcher invited himself inside the small room without permission. 

Trying to mimic humans, the edges of his lips curled into a forced smile. "Greetings." He said, but something about his voice or tone or something was off. The human couldn't tell what he even meant by that -- this was someone he had never met before. The Watcher continued, unaware of the human's thoughts. "You seem to have slept well, once you had no tears left to shed." The words were almost callus, but for some reason, they did not hurt the human as much as he thought they would. For some reason, he found himself thinking that was just how the Watcher before him was; that was just how he was raised...

~🌤~

As Miesall sat there, watching the beginnings of the sunrise, a deep growl of what seemed to be a zombie sounded. There was something about it that shook him to his core, though he obviously would not be afraid of such a pathetic mob. Something about it clawed at him though, and that uncomfortable feeling stayed with him.

It was not so long afterwards that Xelqua sat up from his makeshift bed, his slumber completed. He let out a roar, stretching his arms as well as his wings as far as they could go, almost reaching to the edges of the little hut they had made.

"Good morning." Xel smiled, looking over at the other. "Did anything happen while I was asleep?"

Miesall stood up now, taking out his axe. He began to cut down the little house that they had made. "Nothing unexpected." He replied. "Now, let us noT waste any more time. We need to get going."