Meeting Kaito

"Kaede!? Who is this?" I asked her in both surprise and astonishment.

"I'm Kaito Momota! The luminary of the stars!" He introduced himself, and I literally had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming!

"Woah! Hey! I'm Shuichi... Shuichi Saihara, and I'm the ultimate detective." 

"I already know that! Kaede told me a lot about you and Maki! You both sound like cool people, and I hope that we can all become friends. Say where is Maki?" 

That is when almost on cue Maki trembled out of her home with a bottle of whiskey in her hand, and she still looked super drunk. 

Kaito looked taken away by Maki who was blurting out nonsense, but she was able to hug him. At least she was somewhat comprehnsiveable. 

"H-hi... I am Maki. Maki Harukawa. I-Im the ultimate assassin..." Maki stuttered before she collapsed on the couch.

Wait why did she say assassin!? She is the ultimate child caregiver not an assassin.

"Sorry about her Kaito! I am sure she will be fine! She isn't an assassin she is the ultimate child caregiver. Shuichi what happened last night!?" Kaede asked with a stunned look on her face.

"Well I and Maki decided to have a shot every time a disney movie had a cringy or corny scene. We got drunk pretty fast." I admitted, and Kaede rolled her eyes at me while Kaito had another idea.

"Dammit! If only we got back sooner. I would of joined you!" Kaito said, and Kaede crossed her arms.

"Oh jeez! You three are complete idiots!" Kaede exclaimed before she walked back home in annoyance. 

At this point it was just me and Kaito since one girl was annoyed and the other one was drunk and passed out on the couch. Wow I didn't expect to be in a situation like this when Kaede got back.

"I guess it is just you and me Shuichi. Say do you want to go have some popcorn and watch a movie with me? I bought a few of my favorite movies at the store before I made it here." Kaito told you, and I agreed.

I never have popcorn in the morning, but whats the point when no one is around to stop us?! 

Like we said we would me and Kaito made some popcorn, and Kaito showed me a selection of his favorite movies. E.T, Apollo 13, and basically the whole Star Wars series. I was never into Star Wars, but E.T was a great movie, and Apollo 13 is a great look back into a time of uncertainty.

"Shuichi which one do you like the most?"

"I think we should watch Apollo 13. It has lots of scenes that make your heart stop, and it is a great look back at an event that changed history." I said to Kaito, and he put the movie into the vcr. 

We felt like we were watching the astronauts live, and sure it was a reenactment for a movie. However they were able to make us feel like we were in astronauts shoes, and it was a great thriller. 

That is when we ran into a certain issue...

Kaede.

"Shuichi! Kaito! Why are you eating popcorn in the morning?! That is very unhealthy and you need a proper breakfast!" Kaede scolded the both of us, but I was slightly upset by that statement.

"Kaede if you don't mind me and Kaito are watching a movie, and tomorrow we are happy to eat a proper breakfast. But right now we are having popcorn." I told Kaede who rolled her eyes at us. 

"Well all I am going to say is that eating like that will catch up to you. Anyway I am going to go and play my piano. If you have a heartattack don't call for me." Kaede told us, and she stormed back into her house again. 

"What's her problem?" Kaito asked me, and I had no idea why Kaede was acting so harsh to us.