Chapter Twenty-Two

Juliet

The little thing I bought was too revealing, too sexy, yet it looked perfect on me. It was dark red, lace, very short, backless, with slits on either side.

It barely covered my ass. Just barely. It was see-through and my nipples were already hard against the thin material.

The straps were thinner than I've ever bought, with a deep v-neckline. The babydoll nightie clung to my hips and curves elegantly, that I didn't even recognize myself in the mirror.

I let my hair down, moisturized my legs and arms, and then sat on the bed with my back to the headboard. The door creaked open, and I held my breath as they walked in still fully clothed.

"Jesus, baby. How are you this fucking sexy?"

"Fuck, Juliet, you're breathtaking."

I blushed. "Thank you."

"Caleb and I spoke downstairs and we're going to do something we've never done before," Toby spoke. "We're going to give up our control to you. Whatever you want, say it, and we'll do it without question. Tonight is all about what you want."

I stared at them, shock evident in my eyes, and I grew even more nervous. I wasn't the dominating type. I obeyed, and submitted because I didn't know how to give out commands.

I was good at listening. I knew they were doing this for me, because of what I said earlier. I didn't know what to say in response. I didn't want to upset them because I knew this was something new, big, something they'd never done before.

"I wouldn't know where to start," I whispered. "I'm a listener, I-I can't."

"You can. Find your confidence. Tell us what you want. I want to hear you tell me what to do." Caleb reassured his voice calm.

I swallowed nervously and felt my palms were clammy with sweat, as they just stood there waiting for me.

"Baby, take a breath. We're offering this to go at the pace you want. You can do it. Come on, baby, give me a command." Toby said.

"Take off your shirt." It came off weak and a whisper, but then I cleared my throat. "Toby, can you take your shirt off for me?"

I watched him reach for the hem of his shirt and then it was off. My eyes wandered over his taut chest, those arms that I used to admire so long ago, the hard and sexy planes of his stomach.

Toby worked hard on his body, and it more than showed. He was attractive, muscular, and I love that little patch of hair he had between his pecs.

"Caleb."

"Yeah, baby."

"Kiss his chest. Soft kisses," I added.

He held Toby's hips with his hand and began planting soft kisses up and down his chest. Toby's breathing got a little heavier and his lips were parted as his eyes stayed pinned on Caleb.

His blue eyes were so dark and sultry, and I didn't even know who to watch, who to keep my eyes on, because the sight unraveling in front of me was hot.

"Take off his pants, Caleb."

He got down on his knees and unzipped Caleb's jeans and was tugging them down. Toby stepped out of them, and I could see just how hard he already was.

"Boxers, too Caleb."

Once his boxers were gone, I couldn't hold back the little moan that tore out of me. They were both so big, and gloriously hard.

"Caleb on your knees, hands behind your back. Open your mouth and suck on his cock."

Once his lips wrapped around Toby's cock, Toby groaned loudly, and I felt that little sound everywhere. Caleb was greedy, his head moving up and down, sucking and licking. He'd pull out to suck on his tip, then push his head back down.