chapter 1

jasmine pov:

my alarm went off so i got up. another day at fucking school. i got changed into high waisted jeans and a long sleeve top that has a baseball and bat on it. i put on my blue high tops and went downstairs. "morning jas" my sister jessie said (she is 16). "morning jess" i said. i grabbed a bowl of strawberries from the fridge. "so were going to my boyfriends this evening" she said. i finished eating and put the bowl in the sink. i started putting in my contacts.

"ok i love james his so nice" i said. "he has a brother ya know" she said wiggling her eyebrows. i just flipped her off. "come on i have to get to school" she said. we walked out to her car. it was a green rangerover. i hopped in. "were picking up james and his brother too" she said. i nodded.

ive never been to james's house or met his brother im pretty sure i would remember meeting his brother. well ill see who it is in a few minutes.

james pov:

"matt hurry up jessie will be here in a few minutes" i shouted. god this kid takes forever. "shush james i was making sure i look good for the ladies at school" he said. "your 15 have some sense" i said. he grabbed a banana. then i heard a beep. must be jess. we walked out and i saw jas. i havent seen her in two weeks.

"jas" i said. "james" she said hugging me. "how have you been" i asked. "good" she said then shut up. "jasmine this is james's little brother matthew" jess said. "matt dont know you" she said very pissed off. "jasmine never seen her before" he said smiling at her. whats going on here.

jasmine pov:

i went to get in the front when jess said " let james sit there". i nodded and went to the back. "dont even think about speaking to me" i whispered to matt. "so jasmine how come ive never seen you before" he said smirking. "maybe because your blind" i said smiling. "jasmine" jessie shouted. "sorry" i said. matt was smirking in the corner of the jeep.

we finally arrived. "bye guys have fun" james and jess said heading in the other direction. i started walking in. "hey" i heard from behind me. i turned around at it was matt and the guys. i started walking faster towards the school. "michael" i screamed. he saw the boys behind me and opened his arms. i ran into him and he wrapped his arms around me. "its ok youll be fine" he whispered. "michael let her go we need to speak to her" cam said nicely.

michael didnt release, "michael cas please come to the principal's office now" the intercom said. "no" i screamed silently into his chest. "hey jas hey michael" courtney said. thank you lord. "hey" we said. "come on guys we will get her later" hayes said. "no" nash shouted. "come on stupid people leave her alone for now anyway" hayes said. they all walked inside.

.................school starts..................

"bye see ye at lunch" i said. "bye jas" michael and court said. i started walking to english with mr. franco.

i walked in to see the only seat left was beside hayes. hayes was ok i dont mind sitting beside him. the problem is he is surrounded by the rest of my bullies. "miss rose why are you late" mr. franco said. yes my name is jasmine rose weird right. "sorry sir i lost track of time" i said. he smiled and said to take a seat. mr. franco is my favorite teacher his so nice to me.

i sat down next to hayes. he passed me a note. it said. "jas go straight to jessie after school please. also im sorry for bullying you please forgive me" when i read it i looked up at him and he smiled. i wrote down "ok and i will you never did anything bad to me hayes why wouldnt i" i gave him back the note and he smiled down at me.