chapter 19

jasmine's pov:

*1 month later*:

i still cant remember everything but i can remember little bits. like i remember my family i know my dad died. i know that i forgave the boys for bullying me. i dont remember who courtney and michael are. i dont remember a lot about magcon. so but im getting my memory back bit by bit.

today im going to magcon for the first time since i had my accident. "you sure you wanna do this" cam said as we got off the plane and arrived in dallas. "im sure were here come on" i said. we walked and collected our luggage. "come on lets go" i said. i dont know i dont feel myself since the accident. im different then the girl cam mom jess james and jack g are trying to get me to remember. they say that i was crazy, funny, kind, always shouting, always either hungry or sleepy, i loved singing actually they said i loved anything to do with music. but i dont feel like that anymore. i feel like just being normal. just doing what everyone else is doing. in that way ya know.

we got into a limo and everyone was in there. some i knew from school. gilinsky i knew. "hey guys" i said. there heads perked up. "jas youre back" they said astonished. "amm ya" i said shyly. wow do i feel this way. if i was such good friends with them why do i feel this way.

we got to the hotel. "ok guys the rooms are:

1. hayes, taylor and jas" with that cam's hand tightened on mine.

"2. cam and nash

3. carter and matt

4. jacob and mahogony

5. jack and jack

6. shawn and aaron" bart said.

we all nodded and headed upstairs. "hey roomie" hayes said coming up behind me. again cam's grip tightened. "hey bedroom buddy" taylor said. cam's grip went even tighter. it felt like my hand was about to fall off. "cam oww cam your hurting me" i said. "oh sorry i didnt mean it" he said with pleading eyes. "its fine cam just stop squeezing my hand" i said laughing and kissing his nose. he laughed and smiled.

we got to the rooms and i walked in with taylor and hayes. "im coming too" cam said. "babe im just unpacking and im pretty sure you have to do some unpacking too love ya though" i said pecking his lips and closing the door. its like he didnt want me by myself with hayes and taylor. "hey cutie" taylor said hugging me. "long time no see" he said laughing. "ya i guess" i said rubbing my neck awkwardly.

5 hours later:

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME" i screamed at cam barging into his room everyone was in here besides hayes which i just left at mcdonalds. "what do you mean" he asked.

flashback:

me and hayes are at mcdonalds. "what do you want im buying" hayes said. "im not hungry" i said which was true i wasnt hungry. "your always hungry" he said laughing. "im not anymore" i said shurgging. he ended up getting me an ice cream. "thanks but i honestly wasnt hungry" i said smiling. "its ok" he said. we sat down. "so since cam wont tell me can you what happened to make me lose my memory" i asked. he was muttering something. " i dont think i should tell you" he said. "oh ok" i replied. "what no this isnt you jas you fight with me until i tell you" he said. "this is me now" i said. "no its not your not jas" he said. "no hayes this is me and im staying me" i said. "no please go back to the old jas" he said nearly crying. "i cant even if i tried hayes" i said. "i wish i could go back and change the past" hayes mumbled. i need to know and right now. i ran out of mcdonalds and left hayes there confused i need to know.