chapter 17

jasmine's pov:

i woke up with an hour to get ready. so i got up and picked out my outfit for today which was a blue tank top with #BAE on it with black high waisted jeans with my white converse. i straightened my hair and did my makeup. i walked downstairs and started making breakfast. i got out eggs i really felt like scrambeled eggs. i cooked them and ate them with a glass of water.

after i finished eating there was a knock on the door. i opened it to cam. "hey baby" he said kissing my forehead. "hang on ill just get my board" i said. i ran upstairs and grabbed my board. oh ya also my ring. i slid the ring on and ran downstairs. "leggo" i shouted. we started skating to school.

we got there with twenty minutes before school started. "hey" jack said. "hey" me and cam replied. "sup bitch" nicole said coming over with the boys. "come on guys lets go get our books" i said. no gilinsky isnt part of our school but he knew what i meant. "aww look she's running away" nicole said laughing. i turned around and punched her right into the face. "who's running away now" i said smirking. the boys stood in shock ive never punched anyone i always took the things they say. "come on babe" cam said wrapping his arm around my waist. "gladly" i said smiling at the boys.

"wait jas" i heard nicole say. i turned around. "what" i said. "here" she said punching me in my gut. i fought back obviously she's just a stupid weak girl that i can take. i was beating her bad. when someone started helping her. i knew who it was straight away........hayes. now i was getting beat badly. then someone tackeled hayes.........cam. cam was winning. i was beating nicole again. it was turning into a blood battle. taylor started helping nicole against me while carter was helping hayes against cam. cam had them both down but me on the other hand couldnt get it. nicole and taylor was beating the crap out of me and the worst part is matt started helping me. " all i did was forgive cam why do i deserve this" was the last thing i said before everything went black.

taylor's pov:

i started helping nicole because she was getting beat badly. we were now winning. cam was winning between carter and hayes. matt started helping in on us. "all i did was forgive cam why do i deserve this" jas said. "ok enough you win" hayes and carter shouted. which made me matt nicole and cam stop fighting. jas looked badly beat up. i dont feel one pang of guilt. i saw a ring on her finger and took it off it was pretty nice too pretty for an ugly girl like her. "give me that ring now" cam said. "no why should i" i said. "give me the fucking ring now taylor" he shouted then threw a punch into my face. after that i give him the ring. why is the ring important.

"here babe" he said going over to jas. he put the ring on her finger. "jas why are you cold" he said. "do you want my jacket" he said again. "jas" he kept repeating. he took her pulse. "jack ambulance now" he shouted. jack took out his phone and rang an ambulance. i looked at jas she had gotten very pale. she had cuts and brusies all over her. there was blood coming out on her blue tank. "is she breathing" jack asked. "no she isnt" cam said sadly. "does she have a pulse" jack asked worriedly. "no no she doesnt" cam said. just then an ambulance came around the corner. quickly put her up on a strecher and disappered with cam and jack. wait a second did we just kill jas.

hayes pov:

did we just kill jas!!!!!!! did we just kill my bestfriend.

matt's pov:

did i just help kill jas...............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicole's pov:

"is she dead" i said. "i dont know" hayes said shaking his head. i stood in shock. i didnt just help kill someone did i. "we have to get to the hospital" i screamed. they looked at me like im a freak. "are ye stupid we might of just killed someone" i shouted. they jumped into action and started ringing taxi's to take us.

in one taxi: me, hayes, matt, carter

2nd taxi: taylor and nash.

we got to the hospital. "what room is jasmine rose in" nash said to the secretary. "sorry we cant give you that information yet" she said. "please take a seat with the other two who her waiting" she said pointing us in jack and cam's angry faces. oh god were dead.

cam's pov:

they took her away and said wait here for information. me and jack took our seats. im gonna kill them im gonna kill them. "calm bro she's strong" jack said. "i hope she is i cant live without her" i said. "why is that ring so important" he asked. "its a promise ring i gave to her its the only reason we got back together" i said. "nice she'll be ok" he said.

after a few minutes a group of people came in people i did not want to see at the moment. "what room is jasmine rose in" nash asked the secretary. "sorry we cant give you that information yet" she said. "please take a seat with the other two who her waiting" she said pointing to me and jack. i had a face on me like i was about to kill them. they came over and sat far away from us. "stay over there i do not want to speak to ye" me and jack said. "so what promises did you make" jack asked. "just that i wouldnt let anyone hurt her looks like i failed her" i said looking down. "calm cam" jack said.

just then a docter came out. "jasmine rose" he said. we all stood up including them. "amm close family friends" he said shocked at the amount. "im her boyfriend" i said. "ok anyone else" he asked. "im like a brother to her" matt said. "ya a brother who beats his sister" i muttered. "jack call ann and jess" i said. he nodded. "ok follow me" he said to me and matt.

we followed him outside a room.

"she's in here she's is alive but theres one thing................................................

a/n cliffhanger anyway hope you liked a long enough chapter. might might not update later depends on how i feel so for now byeee shauna xox.......