chapter 23

jasmines pov: 1 year later:(btw jasmine is 16)

"good night new york hope you enjoyed the show" i shouted. they all screamed then i went off stage. "brilliant show tonight" my manager sophia said. "thank you" i said to her. i went to my dressing room and changed into sweat pants a baggy tee and my trainers. i took of my makeup and put my hair into a side braid. so for this past year. ive got famous now i mean super famous ive been to england australia brazil ireland south america france for tours. ive best friends with justin bieber selena gomez demi lavato ed sheeren and taylor swift. 

as for the boys they havent spoke to me since i told them i signed the deal and was going on tour to ireland. ive tried speaking to them but they wont speak to me. today is my first time going home since 6 months ago. i cant wait to see my mom and sister

"ill see you in two weeks sophia" i said to her. "see you in two weeks" she said. i walked out of the arena and got in my limo to take me back to my hotel to collect my bags. i arrived at  the hotel and went inside. "jasmine" i heard someone shout. i turned around to see one of my best friend's madison beer. "hey girl" i said and ran and hugged her. "what are you doing here" i asked her. "im here with my boyfriend and his friend" she said. " since when did you get a boyfriend" i said raising my eyebrows and smirking. "a few days ago. so how was you last concert of the tour" she asked. "brilliant i love performing its so fun" i said.

"madison were checking in" i heard a famillar voice say. "ok babe im just speaking to my friend" madi said. "anyway i need to collect my bags so i can go home" i said to her. "ok bye jas" she said hugging me. "bye madi" i said hugging her back. i then heard screaming. "JAS JAS JAS". "shit" i said. i looked outside the hotel and saw my fans.  "yo madison come on" another famillar voice said. i decided to run into the elevator when madi and her friends were going in. just before the doors clothes i took a picture of the fans and tweeted it with the caption "i see ye ;)". i heard someone's phone go off.

i looked up to see jack and jack. i wanted to say hey but something told me they havent spoke to you so leave it. "madi selfie" i said. i stuck out my tongue while she winked. i posted it on instagram with the caption "with my bae madi again <3". her notification went off. "aww" she said. the elevator stopped and it was my floor. we all got off. turns out they are staying on the same floor. "im going to come down and say goodbye" madi said. i nodded. i went to my room and got my bags. my hands were overflowing with stuff. i walked out of my room and let everything drop onto the floor. madi and the boys were there waiting for me. "yo let me help you" jack j said. "its great to see you again ive missed you" he wispered into my ear as he picked up one of my bags. 

we walked into the elevator. when we reached the ground floor. the fans were still there. they started screaming "JAS JAS JAS". i started laughing. i handed in my key to the reception and then started walking outside. "dont you need body gaurds or something" gilisnky said. i shook my head no. i walked outside. "hang on one minute guys just let me throw these in the trunk" i said. they all nodded. i went over to the limo and threw in my suitcase and bags johnson threw in my bag he had. "ok picture time" i shouted. "line up guys ye will all get a picture" i said. they nodded and went into a single file.

one by one they all came over and took a picture. once we had finished i asked madi to take a group picture of us. i went into the middle and they crowded around me. we took it. then i got my phone back and went on snapchat. "look who i got to meet... MY FAVORITE PEOPLE EVER" I said/shouted. they all screamed. "ok bye guys" i said hugging all of them one last time. "bye" all of them said going away. "well that was fun" i said smiling. "anyway bye madi ill see you soon ok" i said to her. she nodded and hugged me. "bye" i said to jack and jack getting into the limo.

i got dropped at the airport and got on my flight home.

a few hours later:

i landed and got off. i collected my bags and then went to the front of the airport. "hello sweetheart" i heard. it was elisbeth hayes and nash's mom. "amm where's my mom" i asked. "oh she's at home i came to collect you" she said smiling. "ok" i said. i followed her to her car. in the car was sky nash and hayes. nash in the front hayes and sky in the back. she opened the trunk and i put my bags in. hayes got out and i hopped into the middle then he slid back in. well this is totally not awkward at all.