chapter 5

jasmine's pov:

"so ill pick you up at 8" hayes said to me after school. "ya cant wait" i said. "hey jas" cam shouted from the other side of school. "ya" i replied. "can i skate home with you" he said. he lives right beside me. "sure one minute" i said.

"see ya tonight hayes" i said kissing his cheek and walking away." COME ON SLOW COACH" cam shouted jokinly. "im coming im coming" i said walking faster. "legggooo" i shouted.

we started skating home. i got to my door. "so ill see you tonight" he said. "will do bye cam" i said. i went to walk in. "wait jas" he said. "ya" i turned around. "i just wanted to say im really sorry for bullying you" he said. "cam dont worry i forgive you" i said hugging him. "now go home and get ready" i said. "ok bye" he said kissing my cheek and walking away.

ughhhh why does he have to be so cute. wait hold the fuck up you like hayes jas. why is life so hard. i walked in and saw my mom and a man kissing. "hey mom" i said. "where's jess" she asked. "gone to james's" i said. "ok so you up to anything tonight" she asked. "ya actually im going to a party at 8" i replied. "oh ok well first i would like you to meet tim" she said. "hi jasmine ive heard a lot about you" he said holding out his hand for me to shake it. he was a middle age man wore glasses brown hair." nice to meet you tim" i said gladly shaking his hand. "well im gonna go up to my room" i said and ran upstairs. tim seems nice.

————2 hours later————-

its now six better start getting ready. i turned on some music and im good came on. "im good im good im good im livin life just like i should im good im good im good" i sang. i hopped in the shower and did all my washing. i decided to shave my legs since ill probaly wear a dress.

i hopped out and went back to my room. i started blowdrying my hair. once it was dried i got out my curler and just curled some strands to make it wavy i set it with some hairspray. i started doing my makeup i put on foundation conceler powder then for the eyes i did a sparkly gold with black in the crease a cat eye eyeliner then curled my eyelashes and put on mascara lastly i put some blush and pink lipstick with a clear gloss

i went through my closet. i found the perfect outfit a blue crop top with a bow at the top with a white skirt down to my tigh and some light blue high heels with a bow on the front. when i finished getting ready i put on my faveriote perfume which was so... kiss me. the i put on a infinity ring and an infinity necklace. i looked in the mirror i actually looked good.

the doorbell rang. i grabbed a handbag and threw in some lipstick and my phone. i started walking downstairs. "i guess you werent joking when you said not yet the other night" my mom said making hayes laugh. "no honestly she's such a nice beautiful girl i had to ask her out sooner or later" hayes said. awwwww. i made it downstairs and walked into the sitting room.

"omg hunny" my mom said coming over to me. hayes turned around and may i say his eyes popped out of his head. "jas you... look stunning" he said smiling. i looked at him black vans a nice blue tshirt and black jeans. "not so bad yourself" i said winking at him. "hunny you look beautiful can i take a photo" mom asked. i nodded. "hayes can you come into it" i said. he nodded.

hayes came in and wrapped his arms around my waist i did the same to him. i smiled into the camera. mom took the photo. "wanna look" she said. "later we need to go or else will be late also nash and cam are waiting outside" hayes said. mom nodded and walked to the door with us. " have fun guys" she said opening the door. "bye mom" i said. i walked outside. "omg jas you look stunning" cam said. nash stood there with his jaw opened. "come on guys we better go " i said.

we started walking to taylor's which is two blocks away from my house. i wonder what tonight will be like.

a/n short again i know but i have alot of homework to do for school tomorow ill try and update tomorow if i cant ill defentily update tueasday anyway for now i hoped you enjoyed and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shauna xox