chapter 6

jasmine's pov:

we fianlly arrived there wasnt a lot there yet. hayes knocked. "hey guys" taylor said hugging me. "oh my god jas you look stunning" matt said hugging me. "thanks matt" i said.

—————— a few hours later——————————

the party had started everyone from school was here. i felt someone grab my hand. "come on were going in to a separate room" cam said. i gladly took his hand and followed him. we got into taylor's room i guess. i looked around to see all the boys, britney, casey and lucy. why those girls anyone but those. "jas" hayes called. i went over to him and sat down beside him. "ok were going to play truth or dare" taylor said. we all nodded. "jas truth or dare" lucy said. ughhhhh why her. "amm dare" i said. "ok i dare you to sit there why i say somethings to you" she said. oh heven help me. i nodded and swallowed what syliva was in my mouth.

"i hate you your such a brat i bet your dad was happy he died so he didnt have to see how such a failure you are. noone likes you. the boys only said sorry because they thought you were going to kill yourself" she said. i was nearly crying. "to tell the truth i think everyone would be better off if you were dead. your a loser. you have no friends. your mom is barely at home because she hates you same with your sister jess she's always and matt's" she said again. "thats enough lucy" the boys shouted. "no im not done" she said. i was crying right now. "you deserve everything that happens to you because your the most stupidest person on earth and ughh ive been waiting so long do this" she said then hit me across the face.

"also the boys hate you oh wait i said that already" she said turning around and smiling. i looked at the boys and they had sad expressions. i started walking out when britney shouted "oh ya jassss your a ugly bitch also here" she said throwing eggs at me. then casey cam over and cracked one over my head. i ran out the door out of taylor's. i ran back to my house. its 12 everyone should be in bed.

i got home and went straight to the bathroom. i got out a blade and put it near my arm. "this one for believing i can trust the boys again" i cut a slit down my arm. "this one for my family not loving me" i cut a second one. "and this one for not doing what i should of done a long time ago" i said cutting deep into my armm. all thr blood came out of my arm. i felt so relieved..

i cleaned up my cuts. once i finished i skyped someone i knew who would be there for me no matter what. "hey couzi" she said. "hey lox what would you think if i lived with you for a while" i said smiling. "im pretty sure me and mom would love it" she said. "yay" i said. "ill cheek with mom and you cheek with yours bye couzi" she said. then hung up. hopefully ill get to go.

—————————-next morning—————————-

i woke up and decided to stay in sweatpants and my tank top. i walked downstairs to see mom and tim. "morning guys" i said. "morning" they replied. "mom what whould you say for me to live with auntie val for a while" i said. "why sweetheart" she asked. "i just need a break" i said. "well ok i guess if you do online school instead of having to start a new school" she said. "yayyy" i screamed. "well you can leave tomorow after i speak to val" she said. i nodded. "im just going to go get ready" i said. "ok anyway i wanted to take you shopping today" she said. i nodded.

i ran upstairs and changed into galaxy vans ripped jeans and a black crop top. i brushed my hair and put some makeup on my scars. i walked downstairs. "all set about tomorow" mom said. "and you dont need to pack clothes since mahogony is a year older then you you can borrow her old clothes" mom said. "awesome" i said. "ok lets go" mom said. we hopped in the car. tim was going to work so thats how it worked. as we pulled out i saw all the boys and they waved i did noting. just stared at them. we drove to the mall. mom bought me a new phone laptop and desktop. she also got me some new galaxy vans and galaxy penny board. (i love galaxy stuff if you havent guessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!). when we got home it was late. so i just packed my important stuff like photos of me and michael and courtney and some photos of me and mom and jess. lastly i packed a photo of me and my dad. i was looking through my photos and i found one of me and the boys when we were like 8. i decided to take it. i also found the photo that mom took of me and hayes yesterday. in the photo hayes was looking at me with the biggest smile on his face. maybe i should atleast say goodbye to him.

"mom im just going to say goodbye to the boys" i said. "ok be safe" she shouted. i walked to nash's and hayes's. since it was 11 i knew hayes would be in bed. so i climbed the tree that led up to his room. i knocked gently on the window. i heard shuffling then the window opened. "jass" he quietly shouted. "hey" i said. he helped me in. "what are you doing here" he asked. "i just decided to come say bye" i said. "what you mean bye" he said. "im going living with my aunt i just need a break from all this" i said. "ok but first let me do one thing" he said then kissed me. ughh i felt like i was melting into the kiss. we broke apart. "bye hayes" i said. "dont say bye so ill see you soon" he said with tears in his eyes. "ill see you soon" i said hugging him and kissing his cheek. "see you soon jas love you" he said hugging me. " love you too" i said still in the hug. he gave me a final kiss and i climbed out the window. when i was on the ground i waved a final goodbye. i dont know when ill be back. i turned the corner and walked home.

hayes pov:

"bye hayes" she said. "dont say bye so ill see you soon"i said with tears in my eyes. "ill see you soon" she said hugging me and kissing my cheek. "see you soon jas love you" i said hugging her. " love you too" she said i didnt want to let her go. i gave her a final kiss and she climbed out the window. when she was on the ground she waved a final goodbye. i waved back. she turned the corner i watched until i coundnt see her no more. i dont know when ill see her again. im going to miss her. i was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend on monday. ughhh why does my plans always have to be ruined.

a/n so yeah an emotional chapter. so ill probs update tomorow and if i dont i will defentily update wedensday so bye for now guys shauna xox