chapter 12

Jasmine's pov:

I got up and changed into a top that had one in a minion writing on it then I threw in some high waisted jeans with blue converse. I did a light makeup and quickly crimped my hair. It was now 11 I might as well wake up the boys. "Mattie wake up" I said softly. He woke up and got ready. "nashty up" I said. He got up as well. "cammmy up" I said. Nope didn't work. "Cam wake up now" I said a little louder. "Cameron alexander dallas get you fat butt up" I said this time shouting. He woke up "how do you know my middle name" he asked dumbfounded. "I do my research" I said laughing. Lastly hayes. "Go get ready" I said to cam. He did as told.

"hayes" I said gently shaking him. "hayesie come on wake up well be late for magcon" I said. "Morning cutie" he said hugging me. "Get ready for magcon" I said. He nodded and got ready. I walked down to lox. "im just getting ready I'll be down in a minute" she shouted threw the door. "How did you know it was me" I said. "I know" I heard her say laughing. I walked back to my room to see everyone there. "Where's lox" Jacob asked. "Getting ready why" I said. "No reason" he said blushing. "Omg you like lox" I shouted. "Who likes me" lox said coming in. "no one" Jacob quicky said. "Hmmm" she said. "Come on legggo" I shouted.

We got into the rented car with lox driving since she is 16 and the rest of us are either 14 or 15. "Were here" she said stopping the car. "come on lets go" cam said grabbing my hand. I looked back at hayes. I really wanted him to be the one holding my hand right now. We started walking in. "oh my god #jam is real" a girl shouted looking at me and cam. I looked at him and he looked at me. "excuse me whats #jam" I asked. "your ship name we all ship you" she said. "well I don't I ship #jayes" about 5 girls said. "one were not dating" I said pointing at me and cam. "two" I said walking over to the girls that said #jayes. "I ship #jayes too but don't tell anyone" I said quietly and winking at them afterwards. "we wont we promise" they shouted.

We walked into the convention center. Lox got ready and I helped. "show time everybody" bart shouted. We went behind stage. "ok group circle" cam shouted. "1, 2, 3, SOSO" him and nash shouted. Our names were called out and we went out on stage. Taylor threw me a mic. "hey huston" I shouted. They screamed. "how are ye today" I said. Murmurs of good and brilliant filled the room. "ok we have a brilliant show lined up for ye today so lets start" taylor said.

About half way through the show:

I was speaking to the fans. When I felt someone pick me up and threw me over their shoulder. I knew who it was by their laugh. "Hamilton nash freaking grier put me down nowww" I shouted. "how do you know my name" he said laughing. "she does her research" cam said. "shut it alexander" I said. "Damn" carter said. "don't go there mccoy" I said. "ok bet you don't know mine" taylor said. "yes I do Michael" I said. "ok ok she does her research" taylor laughed. The fans just stood there laughing and taking videos. "ok put me down nowwwww" I screamed. "ow my freaking ear drums jas" nash said putting me down. "you deserved it" I said running away. "got ya" hayes said grabbing me. I don't mine hayes grabbing me. He sat down with me on his lap. "#JAYES JAYES JAYES JAYES JAYES" the fans started cheering. "guys shush shes going on a date with cam tonight" hayes said looking down. "OMG #JAM JAM JAM JAM JAM JAM" the fans cheered. No go back to #jayes come on please

After the show:

We went to our meet and great stations I was with matt. "matt" cam shouted. "what" he yelled. "your wet bro" he said spraying him with a water gun. The fans started laughing. Cam went back to his station. Don't tell em came on and ofcourse this is me and matts song. We started singing dancing and goofing around while we were waiting for the gaurds to let the fans through.

A girl came over "hi sweetheart" I said. "sorry bitch I only want a pic with matt" she said. "damn ok jeez" I said. "hey don't be mean to jas" matt said. "whatever now come on take a pic" she said. Matt took the picture and made her go away. Next a boy came. "hello" I said. "hii" he said cheerfully. "how are you" matt said. "good jas I heard it was your birthday yesterday so here" he said handing me a bracelet with my name on it. "oh my god thank you ill never take this off whats your name" I said/asked. "sean" he replied. "well sean want a picture" matt asked. "ya" he replied. We took a few pictures then I took a selfie with him on my phone with him. He went to the rest of the stations.

After the meet and greet:

Cam's pov:

We got in the car to see hayes with a girl. "whos this" I asked. "im Britney" she said. Jas and matt got in. "who brought her here" matt said looking at Britney. "hayes did" I said. Jas looked upset and sat beside me. "we still on for tonight" I asked. "ya sure" she said not taking her eyes off of hayes and Britney.

When we got back to the hotel I went to our room to get ready I put on a galaxy shirt and khaki shorts with black vans.

Jasmine pov:

I went to mahogonys to get ready. She did my makeup and hair. I looked nice. I put on a galaxy crop top with black shorts and black vans. There was a knock on the door. I looked in the mirror. Ok lets go. "have a good time couz take your mind of hayes" lox said. I opened the door to cam. "hey" he said. I looked at him. "oh my god we are twinning with tops and shoes" I said laughing. "I guess so come on lets go" he said. He put his arm around my waist. "where are we going" I asked. "carnival" he said. "SERIOUSLY OH MY GOD CAM I LOVE YOU" I said hugging him. We walked to the carnival.

When we got there we went on nearly every ride. "do you want some food" cam asked. I nodded. We ordered and sat down. "hey so do you like hayes" he asked. "kinda but I don't know my feelings" I said. "ok do you trust me" he asked. "ofcourse I wouldn't come on a date with you if I didn't" I said. "Well don't look behind you" he said. Ofcoure me being me looked behind me. There I saw hayes pushing Britney up against a wall kissing her. "amm cam can we go back to the hotel" I asked. "sure lets go" he said. To get out we have to walk pass hayes. We were standing very close to hayes "wait jas" cam said spinning me around. Hayes stopped making out with Britney. Cam crashed his lips into mine. I felt fireworks and butterflies erupted in my stomach. We broke apart "jas will you be my girlfriend" he asked. Did he just ask. Oh my god he did. "YESS CAM YES ill be your girlfriend" I said jumping into his arms kissing him. He picked me up and spun me around. I heard someone say "COME ON BRITNEY LETS GO". I knew it was hayes.

Later on:

We got back to the hotel and me and cam went to our hotel. We walked into see matt nash and hayes asleep. I went to go to my bed when I saw someone asleep. Britney. I walked over to cam's bed he was already half asleep. "cammy" I said. "ya babe" he said waking up. "the slut has my bed can I share yours" I asked. "sure come in baby" he said scooting over and making space for me. I got in and he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him he wrapped his arms around me protectively. I feel like no one can hurt me now.