chapter 9

two months later:

jasmine's pov:

today me and lox are travelling to huston, texas for the first magcon (fun fact first magcon was actually held here). aunt val dropped us to the airport. me and lox were sitting waiting for the plane when i heard "jas jas is that you". i didnt know where it was coming from but then lox pionted to a boy a few meters away from us. i didnt reconise him for a few minutes. then "cammmm" i shrieked. i ran over to him and hugged him. "wait what are you doing here in this airport arent you suppose to be flying out from north carolina international" i said. "no because i moved here a month ago" he said smiling. "ive missed you" i said hugging him again.

we walked over to lox. "lox this is cam one of my friends from north carolina" i said. "nice to meet you" she said shaking his hand. "flight 176 to huston,texas is now boarding" the intercom thingy said. "leggo" i said. we ran to get on the plane. turned out me and cam were sitting in the same row. so all the way o huston we caught up on everything. even though its only been what two months ive missed everyone so much. last time i spoke to them/text them/ saw them was my last day in north carolina.

—————-after flight——————

we got of the plane and collected our luggage. i couldnt get mine. "here let me help" a boy said. he got it off for me. i turned around and met a familur set of blue eyes. he gave me the bag. "wait have i met you before" he said. "hayes come on nash wants us to go" a girl shouted. "hang in babe ill be right there" he said. wait babe okay his got a girlfriend. "jas come on" cam said. "thanks again nice to meet you" i said running over to cam. when me cam and lox went outside there was a minibus waiting for us. i went to the trunk and gave my suitcase to the driver. "thank you" i said. "youre so polite the rest of them just gave me there cases and ran on board" he said. "im not like the others" i said. "i can see that" he said. i ran on board.

"hey loxy" i said. "hey jass" she said. "dont you want to say hi to your old friends" she whispered to me. "they forgot about me" i said looking down. "hey what wrong" cam said. "noting noting" i said. "is there a seat for me" i said looking around seeing no avalible seat. cam pionted to his lap. "i guess i have to" i said. i sat on his lap. i grabbed my purse from lox and took out my phone. "im just going to facetime bryan" i said to lox. she nodded.

it rang he fianlly answered. "jassy" he said. "hey hey bryan" i said. "were here tooooooo" frank and jamie shouted coming on screen. "hey guys" i said. "so you didnt die on the flight" bryan said sacasticly. "shut it" i said laughing. lox laughed along knowing the story. okay so the other day i was freaked out about going on a plane since it would be my first time. so bryan and everyone was helping me pack and i was like what if i die and everyone laughed so thats the story.

"and no no i didnt" i said. "ookkkkk" jamie said. "oh niamh and grans say hiiiiiiiiii" frank said. "jesus her friends dont stop shouting" hayes girlfriend said. "its obnoxious" she said again. i just ignored it. after 10 minutes the bus driver said well be there in 2. "hey guys im going to go ill facetime ye tonight love ye miss ye loads" i said. "bye love ya too miss ya always" they screamed and then i hung up. "ye are honestly the cutest bestfriend jasy expiecally with niamh and grans" lox said. "i know i love them so much" i said. "were here" the driver announced. he got of the bus first. the boys and hayes girlfriend rushed off. but me cam and lox waited. when everyone was off the bus we got off.

cam and lox took theres and standed on the side path with everyone else. i went over to the man and took mine. "thank you so much for everything" i said smiling. "no problem sweetheart your friends could learn some manners of you" he whispered the last part. "bye have a good time here" he said to me. "thanks have a good day" i said waving goodbye. "why are you so nice to the help" hayes girlfriend said. "whats your name" i said. "nicole" she said flipping her hair. "ok nicole one why not and two there not help there doing a job to get money to feed themselves and most likely there family so theres no reason not to be nice to them" i said. she just said whatever and looked away from me.